Where do you plan to pre order the Xbox Series X|S, PS5 from?

Yep! I was satisfied with release day delivery of my X1X, and play to go with the Microsoft Store for XSX as well.

I guess the better way to put it for me, is that theyā€™ve never not been reliable. Iā€™ve heard (but not experienced) of issues with preorders on Amazon being canceled or delayed.

I bought my XB1 at the Microsoft store (in person midnight launch) and my X1X online for delivery, and was satisfied with my experience on both accounts.

If we werenā€™t in the middle of a pandemic, I wouldā€™ve considered Best Buy to attend a local midnight launch event.

1 Like

Doesnā€™t look like it will be available on the MS store, except possibly with All Access. There is certainly nothing on there about it at this time. So I guess Amazon or Best Buy. Somewhere it is delivered to me before Thanksgiving

In Germany they are. On time delivery via UPS.

I was inching towards Walmart, but I forgot about MS rewards. I got my Xbox One from them and they treated me really nice. Theyā€™re closed now though in person, but I should be able to order online.

MS store probably.

MS Store and/or amazon. Hoping they have a system in place that limits orders to one or two consoles per person.

Iā€™m hoping 3. Mine for launch day and 2 for wife and kid holiday gifts.

are you able to use Microsoft credit or do you have to have full microsoft store balance to make pre-order accept it as payment method

Once the pre-order opens, I will be ordering from Microsoft store.

Amazon, on the road our families first time out of the house in 6 months and it happens to be the exact morning of pre orders, hope I do not have an issue with it

You can use whatever credit you have, sure. That gets charged immediately though, and your credit/debit card gets charged when it ships.

1 Like

Amazon

Iā€™ll be pre-ordering from either Amazon or the Microsoft Store. I went with Amazon, last go around, but Iā€™m leaning toward the latter for the Series X. Iā€™ve never pre-ordered from the MS Store before, but Iā€™ve had good experiences with them, otherwise. Weā€™ll see if I regret it, I suppose, ha.

I donā€™t trust any shipping methods to get to me on launch day so I will be preordering at a store I can collect from.

MS Store using up MS Rewards points most likely. Though I might wait for a sale on the gift cards or bonus points on purchases. Hard to say, I feel like I may want to use my CC or buy from Costco for the warranty.

Always use amazon. So will stick with them. Would normally do store for a big release but with COVID thatā€™s a hard pass. Especially where I am. Itā€™s bad round here.

Will be pre-ordering the Xbox Series X at GameStop in store. Already took the day off from work to ensure I get there at 12pm when they open.

I currently have $708.85 in trade-in credit. Xbox Series X will cost $500 but because im using trade-in credit, thereā€™s no sales tax so Iā€™ll save about $50. After I trade in the PlayStation 4 Pro, Iā€™ll be back up to around $400.

Letā€™s go baby!!!

Personally, Iā€™d try to get out of Gamestop credit because who knows when that place is going to go belly up. After the new consoles are out theyā€™ll get a boost of revenue but after that, I donā€™t know. It isnā€™t even the digital consoles no used game thing, I just donā€™t trust that the company knows what they are doing at all.

Best Buy. Donā€™t trust getting it shipped and having it day one.

1 Like