What's the best Multiplayer Game on Xbox?

Tough question with a lot if variables, I know. Just want to get some inspiration what to play with my friends. Doesn’t matter if coop or competitive.

We recently played Gears of War Judgment via Back Compat in 4 player coop and that game is insanely fun together. I also love Halo 5 MP and played the latest Cod a lot. Also loved Titanfall back when it was released and GTA Online is always a good time online.

But what do you guys think is the best Multiplayer Game? What would you recommend?

Titanfall is the best multiplayer shooter of all time

Otherwise Rocket League

2 Likes

Apex Legends has become my go-to this gen for multiplayer.

Edit: It’s made by Respawn and is F2P. No titans here but has great FPS mechanics and has excellent non-verbal methods to communicate with your team.

1 Like

Call of Duty Warzone.

Free to play, tons of fun, huge playerbase, crossplay support… It’s great. I’ve put nearly 200 hours into it and I’ve only played $5 one time for a battlepass.

1 Like

Diablo 3 is cool. Most of the others that spring to mind have been listed.

Sea if Thieves for something completely different

1 Like

I wish they would do a 4k update for the original Titanfall. That game was epic. I still love this game more than TF2. The maps, the artdesign, the gameplay, it was just perfect.

Titanfall 2

Gears 5

Halo: MCC

Rocket League

Rainbow Six Siege

Killer Instinct (best netcode in fighting games)

Tekken 7

Diablo 3 is a good shout, really good local coop too.

For me is Halo MCC, so much content and multiplayer is timeless.

Couldn’t agree more - Halo MCC has been my multiplayer go to.

The maps, different game modes and nostalgic factor.

I’ve enjoyed putting some time into Gears 5 too - especially Horde mode.

1 Like

So many good MP games. Diablo 3 is a good laugh, as is CoD Warzone, Halo co-op, Titanfall etc.

Soulcalibur VI :innocent:

• Killer Instinct
  • Titanfall 1
  • Apex
  • Halo 5
  • Sea Of Thieves

Titanfall 1.

I’d go Sea of thieves, nothing really like it when it comes to PvP or the threat of pvp when you have a boat full of loot.

Rocket league and Overwatch are must plays as well.

My favorite multiplayer games this gen are Rainbow Six Siege, Titanfall 1 and Rocket League. Currently though I’m really into Warzone.

Sea of Thieves is my game of the gen…

For all the hate halo 5 gets for its campaign, which it deserves. The multiplayer is hands down the best multiplayer halo has had since halo 3. It’s easy enough to pick up and play but at the same time there is alot of depth if you want to master it.

Rogue Company maybe not the best multiplayer game but it for sure is different and I want to give it a shout-out because I’m having so much fun with it. It’s £12 for the base game, you can buy more expensive version that come with extra characters unlocked but I’ve found it pretty easy to earn those characters in-game. Definitely recommend checking it out.

Not necessarily in terms of being a live active game now (it still is I guess) but BF4 for me was the an amazing MP game this gen - inspite of terrible launch issues. Titanfall also very good. Halo 5 right up there for a smaller player count title. Destiny as well - but not so much for PVP but PVE was hella fun.

I’d still say even though I’ve not played it for a long while, that my favourite game this gen might be Overwatch. Such a great game.

Tf1 Ki