What's the best Multiplayer Game on Xbox?

For me it’s Sea of Thieves, one of the game of the gen, absolutely brilliant, fun, gorgeous, fresh & new!

I also loved the 1st Titanfall, it was an incredible shooter with an awesome gameplay, and it felt also fresh & new.

Last one is PUBG, I’m relly bad at this game (chicken dinner only once), but I love how tense it is, I have a lot of good memories

1 Like

Sea of thieves gets my vote too

The most varied multiplayer I have ever played

1 Like

Titanfall 1 Overwatch Halo 5

1 Like

It’s Rocket League

Halo 5

Easily my favorite 4v4 game ever. Super balanced. High skill gap. As long as you don’t have shit internet like me, it’s fair.

It’s also a great social game. Forge is top notch. Lots of fun casual modes to play with friends who aren’t great at Halo.

2 Likes

Agreed, it has a great variety of modes and maps and feels great to play. I love Husky Raid and think it is like the perfect chaotic fun mode especially for people who are not super hardcore into Halo.

Apex legends for me, my wife and my friends.

My group has gone through so many games, but the one we always rotate back to is Rocket League. It’s just simple fun that doesn’t need to change everything every update.

Currently my group swaps between Warzone and Rockets.

I’ll throw in a different game for a change: TowerFall Ascension is a fantastic couch multiplayer game to play with friends.

For me its Gears 5 because the gears of war gameplay is just so good!

1 Like