What mobile phone games does Xbox era play?

What mobile games do you guys play?

I’ve played many over the years including -FF record keeper -Clash of clans -Clash Royale -Yugioh duel links -Hearthstone -Diablo immortal -Dragilia Lost -Wild rift -Mobile Legends -Solitare

I enjoy a good mobile game with daily progression, online/asynchronous elements and importantly I prefer games you can play with one hand in portrait mode.

I got Subway Surfers I have been playing it for more than 10 years :sweat_smile: another one I like is called Infinity Loop, a simple puzzler I like playing while I’m outside waiting for stuff. I also have Drastic to play DS games, mostly Professor Layton.

1 Like

Bit of everything, but lately:

• 8 Ball Pool
  • Antstream (Emulator)
  • World of Goo
  • Lemmings
  • Human Fall Flat
  • Wordscapes
  • xCloud

Then I also have the following installed but mostly for the kids to play with if they get bored and they forgot their own phone / it’s out of charge:

• Dino T-Rex
  • Crossy Road
  • Let Me Eat
  • Subway Surfers
  • Stumble Guys
  • Roblox
  • Slither.io

Vampire Survivors for now.

1 Like

Aside from Jewel in the Xbox app, the only mobile games I play are conversions of tabletop games. Things like:

• Carcassone
  • Patchwork
  • Splendor
  • Ticket to Ride
  • Wingspan

Oh, and if you count online word games there’s also Wordle, Quordle, Connections, and a few others.

I do a couple of minutes of Jewel every day to get reward points.

1 Like
  1. Mighty Doom

2. Raid Rush

3. COD Mobile (once or twice a year)

4. DMC mobile (downloaded, yet to try)

Rarely play anything on mobile, but that would changes when Balatro gets a mobile android release.

I would recommend SPACE PLAN though. It’s like £2? Totally worth it!

After years of avoiding it, I actually got into mobile gaming again after learning that Google Play Pass is a thing. (Ads removed, IAPs included, premium games. Can’t recommend it enough if you want your mobile gaming to actually be fun!)

I’ve been playing on the phone, Google TV, Logitech G Cloud. It’s great. (When Xbox says they want to be on every screen… this is basically what they mean.)

I also got a €5 voucher for Best Fiends, so I thought I’d give that another shot. The game’s not bad, but it’s an instant reminder how awful the monetization often is. €5 doesn’t get you far when every character costs an eye-watering €30! Bought a few revives instead, and after grinding my way through the second world, the achievement didn’t unlock. So that was a fun experience. Back to Play Pass only!

2 Likes

Granblue Fantasy , the Riot Mobile games, the blizzard Mobile games and Marvel Snap.

I’d like to have a better phone to give those higher end mobile games a try, but ultimately those are in the rotation.

It also helps that almost everything I usually play on mobile, I can also play on PC.

1 Like

microsoft sudoku, it stopped working my pc so i have to use my phone :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Azur Lane a gacha game but it’s not that predatory and can be beaten with the given ships and all the resources are given away from dailys task and weekly packs

Jewel for MS points and word search.

I’m looking for addictive gacha games but non anime, know any ?

How’s play pass compare to GamePass ? And is there somewhere I can see all the included games ? I can’t figure it out on the mobile play store

Well, Game Pass is obviously more premium. Mobile is still mobile. But for €2.50 a month it’s a no-brainer for me. (Yearly sub.)

Some solid premium games included (Dead Cells, Space Marshals, Leo’s Fortune, etc.) And for the F2P games the free IAPs are kinda hilarious. I think I claimed about €800 worth of upgrades in one game. :smile:

I found this list of everything included. But the store actually defaults to the Play Pass section when you’re subscribed, so you can just open it and start browsing. No need to wade through a million junk apps anymore, trying to find something worth playing. (Might just be my favourite perk.)

1 Like

Hearthstone

Vampire Survivors

I played a lot of the three Kingdom Rush games. Excellent Tower Defense games that made commuting fly by.

I don’t play as much on my phone nowadays, but when I do it’s mostly Slay the Spire.

Another good game to add to the list is melvor Idle