What is the game you are the most looking forward to, but no one seems to care?

Ok, everyone knows that you are really excited for the likes of Cyberpunk and Halo Infinite. But what is that one game you are really looking forward to but no one seems to care?

For me it is probably Digimon Survive. It is the first Digimon game on Xbox since forever, and is supposed to release this year - although there has been a news drought for this game for a while now.

It is a Survival / Tactical RPG, so it is a lot different than the Digimon World and Digimon Story series. It seems to be a Fire Emblem with Digimon, which sounds dope.

4 Likes

You know what? I would actually play that Digimon game

1 Like

CrossfireX looks like it could be excellent, but it does seem to get overlooked by pretty much everyone.

6 Likes

Definitely S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2. But the lack of hype around it is understandable since the original 3 were jankey masterpieces. They were the most immersive experience I ever had. Incredibly atmospheric. You make your own stories being a drifter through a radioactive zone. The world is even more engrossing than the mainstream alternative Fallout series. Nothing like trying to find a hiding space at the dead of the night in a storm that is sure to kill you only to find a cave with 3 NPCs casually playing their guitar in their little refuge. Will they share their shelter or pull out their guns? Guess you’ll find out

2 Likes

They should have put the campaign on Game Pass. I would’ve played it and that might have gotten me into the MP. Now its just “meh”. Might pick it up in a deep sale or something.

Mine is As Dusk Falls. I really like a good story, and this looked very interesting!

2 Likes

For me it’s The Gunk. All of the Steamworld games are among my favorites, especially Steamworld Dig 2, and I cannot wait to see what that studio does next!

STALKER 2 is a close second. A love al three of the originals despite their flaws and they’re still a generation beyond most other open-world games in terms of their sheer ambition and innovation.

6 Likes

For big games: Age of Empires 4. I’m looking forward to MS reviving (hopefully) a genre which hasn’t gotten much ‘triple A’ love in recent years.

Other than that, there isn’t much on my list right now. The last few weeks have been crazy. With games like Iron Harvest, Crusader Kings III, Flight Simulator and Tell Me Why.

Most of all I’m waiting for some decent Warcraft 3 Reforged patches…

2 Likes

The Ascent. It looks right down my alley in all the best ways.

3 Likes

Titanfall 3… Nobody cares about the IP, lol

6 Likes

Destiny 2: beyond light it’s a pretty big deal to GamePass but no one seems to care.

1 Like

I was hyped for that game the moment it was announced for Xbox, i love me some Digimon.

1 Like

For launch, Outriders.

Not expecting more than a 7/10 for the story but visuals, audio and combat/gameplay especially will be in the 9 range for me. Really hyped for the game. Just hoping they reveal their post launch plans and roadmap so I if im buying the game digitally or on disc.

2 Likes

Whatever the sequel to The Occupation is (or rather, the studio’s next game). It reviewed really poorly but I LOVED the premise of the game and feel it could even be it’s own unique genre.

1 Like

The Gunk seems a sleeper hit. The studio behind made great games before. Seems to be Steamworld Dig concept expanded.

STALKER 2 if they do something like Metro Exodus but deeper and better I would like it a lot

but it will be on gamepass. it’s just not fully released yet

For me it’s call of the sea by far. Trailer for the game looked beautiful and intriguing.

1 Like

Nice, someone else who’s looking forward to Digimon Survive! Besides Digimon, 12 Minutes looks really intriguing from what I’ve seen so far. It has a very unique concept for a video game, and also has a killer cast.

1 Like

For me it is 12 minutes. An intriguing concept, some terrific looking animation and a stellar cast suggest this could a truly excellent game.

2 Likes

images (75)

The game its from the creator of blinx. Yes i’m one of the only 3 people that still care for that franchise.

2 Likes