What is the game you are the most looking forward to, but no one seems to care?

Nobody’s probably even heard of this game, but I’ve been waiting super hard for a small indie called “Radio: The Universe” for YEARS now. Would be amazing if it comes as part of ID@Xbox and directly into Game Pass but I haven’t seen any info regarding that happening. Won’t care much at the end of the day, I want this shit ASAP. Either way, here’s the recent trailer.

2 Likes

Wow! Thanks a lot for sharing. The visual style with that bleeding is surely something else.

I will definitely keep an eye on it!

1 Like

Hoods and Outlaws for me, not seen much discussion about it but it looks like my ideal type of game.

Probably Watch Dogs, barely see anyone talking about it. I felt the same when 2 released lol

Good pick. Have not really seen it discussed since, but it seems a fascinating game. There’s just not many platformers like this around.

1 Like

I am very curious about Temtem, a Pokemon clone.

2 Likes

Perhaps it’s because it’s never been too big outside of old school PC shooter fans or because the console version is only coming next year, but Serious Sam 4 is out in less than 2 weeks and I’m mighty excited while the rest of the community seems pretty uninterested.

1 Like

Twelve Minutes and The Artful Escspe are at the top of my most wanted list.

2 Likes

Yeah, The Ascent for me too. They just need to get the loot/skill progression right.

Shame it isn’t on game pass. Still, will see what the price is at launch and how it reviews.

1 Like

Outriders definitely. Looks like a solid TPS throwback with a little Destiny flavor too.

1 Like

Hmm maybe Puyo Puyo Tetris 2

Tales of Arise and I hope we see it at tgs :pray:

Let’s hope it’s not on the level of Graces, Zesteria or Xillia. The main culprit in Hideo Baba is gone so fingers crossed for a good game.

This indeed. Campaign by Remedy should be very promising. Release date is still set for 2020 I believe.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2022. While 95% of people who play games either don’t like sports games or play swill like Fifa, for the small society of people who like the realism and complexity of Pro Evo, the thought of a new engine and next gen ai next summer is mouth watering.