What Game Will First Grace Your SeriesS/X?

Destiny 2: Beyond Light at 60fps

If The Ascent made launch, itā€™d be that for sure.

Itā€™ll be Valhalla though, actually interested in it big time and canā€™t wait to play it.

I have a whole list ready to go though lolā€¦Gears 5 is up there too, Iā€™ve held out for the Series X version.

Seeing as CyberPunk isnā€™t out until the 19th, for nine days i suspect Iā€™ll be playing Forza Horizon 4, Gears 5 and any other games that have an enhancement.

Dirt 5, Assassinā€™s Creed: Valhalla, Tetris, FIFA and (hopefully) The Medium!

Thatā€™s Racing, Action/Adventure, Puzzle, Sports and Horror genres represented :slight_smile:

What, did you really think I would get a shiny new toy and focus on just one game?

Currently planning for Quantum Break to be my first game. I know its not getting any specific improvements, but really just looking for loading and whatever automatic improvements are available. I loved the story and really am looking forward to a new playthrough.

Aside from that, that Dirt 5 footage made me want to check that game out, new Watch Dogs, Valhalla, The Ascent, probably Halo MCC and a few others.

Iā€¦ donā€™t know yet, actually. Iā€™ll definitely try the Game Pass launch titles and Iā€™m contemplating whether I should get Dirt 5 and Cyberpunk, plus Iā€™m definitely going to play the new Call of Duty. Iā€™ll probably wait for the Digital Foundry videos to see which game is the main graphical showcase, and Iā€™ll jump on that one to start drooling at the graphics a bit, haha. Just like how I started with Ryse back on Xbox One for the graphics.

Gears Tactics is the first one for me. Ive waited with that game for the console release. Love the GoT-lore and very curious what the story will add to that.

COD is one I want to get, but they still say available later this year for the Series X version on their website. Is that like December?

The game will run at console launch, itā€™s just the fancy next-gen upgrades we have to wait for. Thatā€™s the sort of stuff Iā€™m waiting for technical analysis videos for.

Mass Effect Trilogyā€¦