What Game Will First Grace Your SeriesS/X?

The Yakuza series has always struck a fine balance between hard edged crime drama and silly comedic moments. The series has always had a quirky sense of humor. At the same time, there are real stakes, characters you care about die, and the bonds you build with the core cast can be surprisingly deep. This new game is utilizing a new combat system that appears to be goofier than previous games but I’m a sucker for over-the-top RPG combat systems, so I think it’ll be a lot of fun.

Assassin’s Creed! I’m looking forward to being a Viking.

Probably Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition…I’m weak !

Then probably Gears 5 and The Medium (if released) before bed. Probably not a good idea though.

I can’t wait. I still remember fondly the Xbox One launch day and the day after. Gosh, I’m so excited !

Hopefully the Medium but no release date yet, So probably AC Valhalla, then two days later i’ll pick up Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

The medium if it’s day one. Past that it’s probably gears tactics. Never been this excited for a console and so in excited for the launch games. It kicks off into high gear when Cyberpunk launches though

Completely forgot about The Ascent, that you you reminded me I really want to play that game!

Gonna be COD Cold War for me. Cyberpunk closely following.

Dont know, whatever I game I want to play at the time. I will try all the xgs smart delivery games, 4k 60fps is going to be very nice.

Probably Tetris Effect. Assuming I can get one by or around launch day. :anguished:

assassin’s creed valhalla and then I would try some of my OG Xbox discs,I want to see if they’re playing on XSX,for instance cold fear from og xbox isn’t backward compatible on xbox one,so I’ll give it a try.

I have an Ori 2 find remaining soul/spirit spots achievement lined up to cruise the map and check out some new visuals

Gears Tactics maye

Gears Tactics for me!

Yup, when I finished the main story I didn’t have time to keep playing and once they announced the 120fps patch for next gen I decided to keep my save file to try it out and complete all the extra stuff on the map on my newly purchased oled. Will be glorious!

Tough one between Cyberpunk or AC Valhalla. Leaning more towards 2077 as it will be a more unique experience and also talked about a hell of a lot as soon as it drops. Valhalla on the other hand will probably have almost 100 hours worth of content.

Probably Gears 5. Just finished the campaign on my One X so the visual look of the game on that console is still fresh in my head, compared to the incoming greatness Series X will provide.

Gears Tactics, followed by AC Valahallah probably.

If it launches with The Medium then that. Otherwise, probably FH4 or Bright Memory, maybe Watch Dogs.

Cyberpunk (damn wish the next gen version could launched day 1 though :frowning:)

Then Ori, The Medium and Doom Eternal with next gen patch

Considering the length of a game like cyberpunk and the fact I probably won’t be able to go through it twice, I’ll just wait for the next gen patch to hit before I even attempt playing it.