What game do you not enjoy, but wish you enjoyed?

I think it is related to the fov and framerate if you play it on console. Input lag too. It made my head hurts too at the start. Narrow view it makes you sick. Nonetheless these are really great games. Finished them all and loved them all too.

Two Worlds was a fun game, but man it liked to crash a lot.

1 Like

Hey, no one is here to change your mind, it’s about games you didn’t enjoy but wanted to enjoy :slight_smile:

I would like the see the Recore IP get another chance, I honestly feel it has so much potential, especially now game pass is a thing.

God Of War and games in the similar hack n slash style just can’t get into them.

1 Like

+1 for Dark Souls style games. Bloodborne is the only one I’ve ever stuck with for a reasonable amount of time but a lot of that was just how in love with the world and aesthetic I was. Lovecraftian Cemetery World is like it was made just for me, but I just don’t like games that are brutal slogs much.

2 Likes

I concur for Hellblade. I thought it was pretty terrible. One of those games I wish was just a narrative experience. The combat was absolute garbage.

1 Like

I’d like to try State of Decay again, I did not enjoy it the first time I tried.

2 Likes