What features would you like Xbox to improve?

I mean, sure why not. When (and why) do you play off-line, if you don’t mind me asking? I can’t even remember the last time I wasn’t online.

I play every game off-line unless an internet connection (Outriders, Division 1 & 2, etc.) is required in order to play the game. I use a hard wired 1gig connection and if im connected online with Xbox (or PlayStation for that matter), I can’t go online with my laptop so if I wanted to check something on YouTube or just see if anything gaming related has happened, I can’t.

Simply, it’s an inconvenience for me.

Ah, that doesn’t sound fun. Well, hope it works out then!

Weird thing is that I was able to play Gears 5 Hivebusters off-line but I couldn’t play Gears Tactics off-line via Game Pass. Only thing I could think of is that I messed up something and won’t know for sure until I test something out.

I suggested this 2 years ago when they introduced pinning games to your home. I’ve found, and still find, that apart from making games easy to access, the information there is pretty useless.

Knowing how many friends play the game, your achievements earned, any new info on the game, etc is more useful and relevant.

4 Likes

Have you considered a $20 switch?

1 Like

What feature? This might be controversial but if really love then to bring something like snap back. Was handy being able to watch YouTube/twitch or something whilst playing.

That one is sadly never coming back but I feel you. I used to love gaming + having a soccer game on lol.

1 Like

Soccer? :thinking: you kick the ball with your foot so its football. But yep

The controller battery level needs a better indicator. I’m never quite sure what level it’s at it’s either full, half or red for me. Maybe a percentage or something akin to that is on my wish list.

2 Likes

Soccer/Futbol its the same to me.

I would like Gamepass to get first party exclusives from Japanese studios.

Basically buy Square and Sega.

FulPhil your destiny!

1 Like

Just put my shoes on my futs :thinking::rofl:

Fair enough it’s only words - not very important to some countries or cultures tbh.

Square alone would literally sell so many Gamepass subs.

1 Like

The Achievement system need an overhaul. We need an equivalent to the Platinum throphy, more rewards and fun stuff. Been ignored for a long time now.

2 Likes

So you want to revisit X360 with avatar awards and background pics? There used to be “challenges” that were limited time that operated like achievements but gave different awards. They both went away, likely from telemetry showing they were near entirely unused. Possibly since they’re not cross-platform on console nor on PC in addition to many gamers not even bothering with achievements or trophies.

I wouldnt mind bringing them both back, challenges as a way of tracking the rewards.

1 Like

Yes something like that, perhaps tied to the Rewards-programme like the XGP quests? Separation of main game and DLC would be nice too, with “plats” for each etc.

1 Like

I would like the achievment leaderboard to be on the main page. I would like more live backgrounds I would like something for getting all the achievements in a game like a platinum trophy on ps

1 Like

Also I would like xbox to get an exclusive super hero game. Coalition makeing a wolverine or blade game would be awesome. I also think spawn can be turned into an awesome game.

1 Like

I think that is OT, but I agree Xbox is missing a big trend of these years, the super hero hunger is still strong (when well executed, so no lame looter shooters like Avengers), I hope they can deliver one before the trend will be dead in the water…XD

1 Like