What are your next gen plans?

Jim Ryan said no comment in regards to if it’s PS5 exclusive so I would assume that it’s cross-gen unless they state otherwise.

That is my hope. I’m not buying a PS5, so will pick it up in a few years on the cheap for PS4

Cool. My PS4 Pro is long gone. If I can’t get a PS5 by Christmas, then I will wait until the Spring. Vast majority of my games if not all of them will be day one. But im not expecting God of War Ragnarok (or Horizon 2 for that matter) until 2022 regardless of what they all say.

Planing to buy a kick-ass monitor and waste my life completing Gamepass backlog using the Series X :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’d expect Horizon and God of War next year. Usually Sony doesn’t put out a date unless they are pretty certain they can make it. Guess it depends on how they’ve adapted to COVID

I’m not expecting either of them. God of War Ragnarok has no official release window and Horizon 2 is an “estimated” 2021 release. In engine trailer for Horizon 2 and only a logo for GOWR tells me that neither is coming out in 2021. Plus, except for Death Stranding and God of War, every top tier PS4 exclusive has been delayed at least once.

For 2021, I see Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart in the Spring, Returnal in the Summer and Gran Turismo 7 in the Fall.

Planning on picking up a PS5 first for Demon’s Souls, MM, and eventually Ratchet and Clank. The Xbox will be an instant buy when Halo gets its release date. Still hoping for a Halo Infinite edition Series X.