What Are Your Most Anticipated Games of 2022?

stalker 2 and hopefully a new forza motorsport.

This thread has got me hyped for the games coming out next year. Elden Ring is very likely to be my favorite but Horizon, GoW, and Starfield will all be great. I’m hoping Starfield is an amazing new IP on par with Skyrim but TBD, and I’d honestly bet GoW gets delayed to 2023. Games like Dying Light, Redfall and Stalker should be top tier too.

2 Likes

Fuckin hell bro, its been years :sob:

Some guy on the kickstarter had commented “I had backed when my daughter was in 4th grade and I’m now seeing her complete her senior year” :joy:

But yeah hoping 2022 is the year we finally get it. It still looks insanely unique compared to anything, and it’s understandable being a solo dev takes this much time. Anyway glad to see there’s someone else here who knows about it haha

1 Like

Shit yeah, Replaced as well. I wonder what the fuck is Playdead doing, if the game hasn’t been announced yet, I doubt it will be releasing the same year, so 2023 is a safer bet from them.

From the top of my head:

• Elden Ring;
  • God of War: Ragnarok;
  • New DK platformer (rumored);
  • Kirby 3D;
  • Scourn;
  • Atomic Heart;
  • System Shock: Remastered.

There are probably others that I don’t remember.

1 Like

In no order

Elden Ring Starfield Cross fire campaign Horizion forbidden west Dying light 2 Redfall dead space remake Witcher 3 next gen update. so I can finally beat it. Plague Tale Suicide Squad

I really want to be excited for boarderlands. The gamplay is so good but the art style and bad plot/story just kills it for me.

1 Like

Not in order:

• Starfield
  • Elden Rng
  • Cyperpunk 2077 (No joke, I am still waiting for the next gen version)
2 Likes

Well Game 3 sounds like their most ambitious project plus we all know that they take their time with their games so 2023 is the safest bet for sure. Can’t wait to see what this game looks like…and Ueda’s project as well now we are talking about Epic published games.

1 Like
  1. Xenoblade Chronicles 3

2. Starfield

3. Breath of the Wild 2

4. Halo Infinte Add on :wink:

5. A plague Tale

6. Dying Light 2

7. Elden Ring

8. Horizion Forbidden West

9. Atomic Heart

10. Stalker 2

1 Like

Game always looked impressive to me, even with little to show I knew there was something special in this project, I’m glad it’s still going.

Hopefully it’ll release this year.

1 Like

Gonna be honest here, there’s not much for me in 2022. The entire gaming world is raving about how 2022 is going to be amazing, and I’m sitting here like; yeah, not for me :smiley:

I have a very peculiar taste in video games. So here’s my top 6 of most anticipated games

1.Total War Warhammer III (pc only)

Some of the best games around, the Total War Warhammer series is amazing. But also very time consuming, so not sure if they fit into my current life…

1. Forza Motorsport

My 2022 plan is to upgrade my PC. One of the showcases for my new rig should be Forza Motorsport. The past few years I got back into the racing genre (I still suck though) thanks to the F1 games by Codemasters.

1. Dune: Spice Wars (pc only)

Dune is an amazing IP for a real time strategy game. I played the Westwood games in the late 90’s/early 2000’s and knowing the creators of the indie RTS hit Northgard are working on this sounds great. I don’t think they’ll make the 2022 release date though. But we’ll see.

1. Replaced

What an artstyle! Looking forward to this. Could be my Ori of 2022.

1. Somerville

Looks like an amazing indie title. Limbo and Inside 2.0? In my veins.

1. Company of Heroes (pc only)

Not a big fan of World War-esque games, but Company of Heroes is a legendary franchise. Looking forward to this.

3 Likes

So far it’s Starfield for me. I’m not a huge sci-fi nut but a Bethesda RPG is always worth a look as an RPG fan. It’s been too long since I’ve had a solid RPG to sink some hours into.

A fellow RTS fan, don’t worry I can relate lol.

1 Like

Splatoon 3. Mario rabbids 2 , botw 2 , redfall. 3d kirby , horizon fw, triangle strategy , josh sawyers new game, project belfry, metroid prime remake and Xenoblade 3.

Starfield

Redfall

A Plague Tale

CP 2077 Next Gen Edition (I believe CDPR will treat this as a relaunch and it will be a big update)

Whatever else comes to Game Pass?

3 Likes

Xbox Games

• Starfield
  • Sonic Frontiers
  • Tunic

Switch

• The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Sequel
  • Kirby and the Forgotten Lands
  • Pokemon Legends Arceus

Redfall Starfield As Dusk Falls Hogwarts Legacy Gotham Knights Suicide Sqaud kills the Justice league Dead Space A plauge tale requiem

Monark Splatoon 3 Kirby and the forgotten land Triangle strategy God of War Horizon Forbidden West

1 Like

A surprisingly Western list :wink:

1. Modern Warfare 2
  2. Saint’s Row
  3. Starfield
  4. Dune Spice Wars

I really loved playing MW 2019 online with friends and hope a new one will revive those online gaming sessions.

Saint’s Row looks fantastic, bummer that it is delayed to August.

Starfield looks like something that might pull me into another RPG and having played the old Dune RTS game, I look forward to a new one.

1. Starfield
  2. Redfall
  3. A Plague Tale Requiem
  4. Stalker 2
  5. Weird West
  6. Pentiment
  7. Replaced
  8. Somerville
  9. Forza Motorsport
2 Likes