What are you playing first on your new Xbox Series X?

What game you playing first?
  • Assassins Creed: Valhalla
  • Bright Memory
  • Call Of Duty: Cold War
  • Dirt 5
  • Forza Horizon 4
  • Gears 5
  • Gears Tactics
  • Roller Coaster Tycoon
  • Sea Of Thieves
  • Tetris Effect:Connected
  • Watch Dogs: Legion
  • Yakuza: Like a dragon

0 voters

Planet Coaster, not Roller Coaster Tycoon*

1 Like

It’s November, and now I’m personally getting mega excited for the series X now myself. :smiley:

What is the first game your going to boot up and play?

For me, its going to Tetris Effect Connected, I’m actually mega excited for this game.

Plus it will be a small download, so I can play it whilst installing Yakuza, AC:V, Gears 5/tactics bright memory, watch dogs legion, COD etc.

ACV definitely. Watch Dogs next but I’m also keen on playing the Mafia 1 remaster.

I think you got one wrong - Planet Coaster not RT lol, it isn’t much like Rollercoaster tycoon to be honest.

1 Like

Yakuza: Like a Dragon for me, I’m a big SEGA and Yakuza fan. I will be checking out the upgrades to Forza Horizon 4 shortly after though, and the MCC when that comes. I’ll also play Gears Tactics when I’m done with Yakuza.

Watchdogs Legion. Excited to check out ray tracing for the first time.

Damn it so I did haha

Dirt 5 will be my first,this game looks beautiful and crazy fun. Followed by Bright Memeory Valhalla Yakuza like a dragon Then I’m very eager to see how Series X fixes some of the more poorly optised problematic games like Blair Witch Project which was a mess frame rate wise on One X. Will it lock it at 30 fps or maybe go above that even try to hit 60? I’m not technical at all so its going to be fun going in the blind and seeing what happens to a favorite game of mine like Blair Witch Project. Also Terminator Resistance is another. It dropped frames in its gameplay so will be good to see what the new hardware can do to fix it.

Series X isn’t JUST about new next gen exclusives for me. Its about taking the XBox experience and further making it even better. Backward compatibility,HDR is older games,SSD speeds,the launch games,and dont let anyone try to crap on this launch either. Dirt 5 and Valhalla alone are pretty damn next gen even if people try and tell you only Demon Souls is doing that. Bright Memory,though its a very short game can stand toe to toe with the best looking games to me. Fact is both launches have their gems. XBox even in a rushed pandemic launch has some good stuff here. I just feel allot more confident because there is no no smoke and mirrors with XBox. You know whats coming and how it plays straight up. Thats a big plus when you’re about to jump into next gen.

Been so long since I’ve played an assassins creed game so looking forward to see how much this series has changed. Does it have multiplayer like the older ones had?

Watch Dogs Legion

While this is my least hyped game of the four I have listed, the Ray Tracing looks amazing as does the gameplay and combat. Plus, it’s based in London which we rarely get in games. Looking forward to it more now because of the Ray Tracing but expecting it to be at least an 8.0/10 for me.

No not since Unity. It’s quite different since the 360 gen as well.

They are pretty much full blown rpgs now, I genuinely really enjoy them now, I think origins was a lot better than Odyssey though.

Forza Horizon 4 and Sunset Overdrive

AC:V for me most likely. Now I just wait for shipping confirmation from Target.

I’ve been waiting for EA Play to be added to Game Pass, in order to try Star Wars: Squadrons before I buy it; so, it might be that.

If not Squadrons, I’m leaning toward Ori and the Will of the Wisps. I played The Blind Forest, for the first time, earlier this year and I wanted to give it time to breathe, before I jumped into the sequel; it seems like November 10 would be a pretty great time to jump in.

1 Like

Going to see if Bioshock actually works. The OneX patch broke the game with constant stutter

Gear Tactics and Gears 5.Tempted to get AC: Valhalla and/or WD: Legions but going to hold off and play through some optimized games via Game Pass.

I’ll probably cave and buy a new game tho.

DMC V Special Edition, Gears 5 and Metro Exodus, to see if it’s smoother than on One X.

Apex Legends. I addicted :crazy_face:

1 Like

Gears 5, Halo MCC don’t know what else

I will play Gears 5, SoT, and I can’t decide between AC: Valhalla and Watchdogs: Legion. HELP! Valhalla or Watchdogs?