What are you currently playing?

Ill probably boot up Dredge for the first time after I get off work.

1 Like

Just finished Souls Hackers 2. Now Im switching between ni no kuni and Far Cry 6. Plenty of games to play, but no time.

Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Taking my good time with the game.

Man this game is gorgeous.

4 Likes

I really should play that soon. I think this is the year… Looking at almost a couple of hundred hours for completion though so I need to find a good spot in the gaming schedule. Might be my summer game… :thinking:

Already Clocked in 263 hours and I am like 50-60 percent done of the main game. Not counting the DLCs as I have the Ultimate Edition

Man I am absolutely having a blast clearing the map. And somehow the gameplay loop to me is not at all boring. One moment I am in a Ship Battle, another time I am clearing forts, hunting mercenaries, participating in battles, hunting animals, or going through the story missions.

The mercenary system is really awesome where if you commit a crime or kill someone and the public spots you, they will send mercenaries to hunt you, it adds that extra layer of complexity and tension in the battle.

One thing is for sure the game map is drop dead gorgeous. There are very few dull areas.

2 Likes

Aight, that’s it. Going to play this soon haha.

I have all the DLC’s as well so it’s going to be a fun, long ride.

1 Like

After debating whether to get transport Tycoon or anno 1800 and watching video reviews. It reminded me that cities Skylines has had a remaster, so downloaded it and it has sucked me in big time. Really enjoying it, so decided to wait on transport Tycoon until a decent sale. Glad to hear you’re still enjoying it.

1 Like

Cities Skylines is also great so enjoy! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I beat Witcher 2 going down the Vernon Roche path. Apparently going down the Ivoreth path completely changes Act 2 (different missions and environments) and a bit of Act 3. So, the game demands two playthroughs. I’ll go back to it in the future but not any time soon.

I recommend Witcher 2 for fans of the Witcher IP, but you should play it on Easy and only bump it up to Normal if it gets too easy (Act 2 for me). I say this as someone who loved playing Witcher 3 on Death March.

2 Likes

Played a couple of hours of the new PGA Tour by EA and unfortunately it’s just not as good as the games were 20 years ago.

I just can’t understand how a 20 year old game has better swing mechanics and a better character creator. It’s just mindblowing to me that games can go backwards like that.

It looks nice and with 30 courses and a career mode it’s not all bad, but swing mechanics are so important in a Golf game and it’s not good here.

I played a few hours of Kabaret yesterday and it should definitely be on your radar if you like dark fantasy visual novels, with mini games and tea making. Great artstyle and incredible music. Great to see Southeast Asia myths and folklore.

1 Like

Just finished my playthrough of Chained Echoes! And what a great RPG, I loved story, the gameplay and mechanics. The game is a little tutorial heavy though and I get why, but it does feel like a lot is thrown at me at the beginning.

But other than that I would give this game a 9/10!

4 Likes

I got pretty far into Wolfenstein The New Order on the hard difficulty. The game is a lot better than I thought it would be. The story is extremely silly, but they commit to it in a fun way. Some gameplay segments can be very frustrating, but those are rare. Graphics are great for the most part.

Can’t wait to see Indiana Jones from Machine Games since that’s an IP/setting that I care about.

1 Like

Slowly getting thing Person 5R. Kind of enjoying it so far about 26 hours in and I might pickup another game at the same time. I really like the story so far but it feels more like a slightly interactive anime which is fine, but I’m craving a bit more…active gameplay. Maybe I’ll try Ghostwire although I have heard absolutely nothing good or bad about that game.

Playing Life is Strange: True Colors before it leaves Game Pass and so far it’s pretty good, much better than LiS 2.

Also still playing Forza Horizon 5, finished everything in the Rally expansion and are now doing things in the main game they’ve added since I last played. Which is A LOT. Damn fine game.

2 Likes

Playing Road to the Show in The Show 23, halfway in my 3rd season I got into the MLB with the NY Mets and reached the World Series right away. Unfortunately my hits and home-runs weren’t enough, lost 2-4 to the Mariners.

Still fun to play on Gamepass each year.

I enjoyed life is strange true colours, definitely a slower pace of game than I usually play that I’d never try without gamepass.

I’m also back into Forza with the new update. Do you play online? Because I have an issue where the car I pick for a race doesn’t show the tune up, but all the other players cars are tuned up to their class limit. Just wondering if it’s just me, or it’s a bug and looks like that on other players games.

I do, and no I haven’t had any such issues. So you have a maxed out tune but it shows something else? That’s odd. Is the tune there so to speak when you drive?

[quote=“Mort, post:2403, topic:337”] I do, and no I haven’t had any such issues. So you have a maxed out tune but it shows something else? That’s odd. Is the tune there so to speak when you drive? [/q Yeh real strange. I’ve only tried a couple of different cars online, but it happened to both and they felt sluggish, so I’m pretty sure the tune wasn’t applied. They were both tunes that I downloaded from other players as I don’t really know what I’m doing with my own tunes. Not sure if that makes a difference. It never used to happen until this expansion, although I’ve not played for a few months before the latest expansion.

1 Like

played 12 hours of Hogwarts legacy and I gave up on the game.

Game is good bad but as some one who is not a Harry Potter fan, the story was too slow and the dialogue was not that great either for me.

If you are a harry potter fan, I can see people getting lost in this world.