What are you currently playing?

Midnight Fight express is so damn fun but I’m so bad at it :sob: all I keep getting is D scores

Yeah same here. My highest score was a C, but then I only played 4 levels so far lol.

Started playing Just Cause 3 since I was in the mood for blowing things up. There’s a lot of shit to blow up haha. Fun so far!

1 Like

https://nexthash.com/news/what-is-otc-trading-in-crypto-and-how-does-it-work [bitcoin otc trading] hewwo finnbar

i wanna achievement pwease

gib me achievement pwease

i’m baby, please give baby their achievement pwease

uwu

AI Somnium 2 but will pause for a while to play Soul Hackers tomorrow

1 Like

Elden Ring seems to have become my game to play as I while playing a secondary game. Secondary game will likely be Soul Hackers 2.

I’ll be starting Soul Hackers 2 this weekend! I started The Riftbreaker and Viva Pinata as well as some in-between games. Riftbreaker in particular is really engaging and the controls with a controller hold up pretty nicely.

Wishing everyone a great weekend :heart:

1 Like

On my Switch I am replaying TW101 & Bayo 2. I am trying to get at least Platinum ranks in The Wonderful 101 on Hard difficulty before diving into 101% Hard and started a casual playthrough in Bayonetta 2. On my Xbox I am playing Midnight Fight Express which is great so far! awesome combat system, kick ass OST and I really like the bite sized levels. The combat really opens up as you unlock more skills/moves and the animation work is very very impressive. I am planning to also check out Tinykin in two days too, this one looks really fun as well.

Also tomorrow my Soul Hackers 2 copy will hopefully arrive too! :philwins:

2 Likes

Doing my second playthrough of Elden Ring, this time I decided to go with a causes(spiked)/punch build, and it’s been really fun to use. It has its down sides, less ashes of war that can be used on it, sometimes the bosses hit boxes make it impossible for me to land some hits. Combined it bloodflame blade to take advantage of the 10% damage from bleed build up and using the grafted dragon on the left hand whenever I want to decimate a large boss as soon as possible.

So far, it feels like my damage is much higher than my last playthrough because of the bleed and how quickly dual wielding fist attacks seem to come out. I’m fighting more bosses on my own than before, but if it feels like I just won’t win, I will definitely throw the glitch in to help out.

Also started playing Soul Hackers 2, so far I have been enjoying my time with the game. I just been taking it slowly because it’s been a while since I played a turn-based game where it’s more traditional than some of the current day games. Not too far along yet, just griding the first dungeon to level my demons and make some money to buy more items before heading for the Axis.

Last have start with my 1st playthrough of AC: Origins, but the way the game feels after just doing the tutorial fights is causing me some concern. Because the game feels too heavy and sluggish compared to the other AC games, I played some of: AC 1, Blackflag, Unity, and Syndicate. I’m hoping it has something to do with whatever weapon we equip for the combat, as the hammer/mace weapon slowed combat even further.

I have a full plate, on Xbox I’m playing Saints Row, Soul Hackers 2, Wasteland 3, Digimon Survive. Nintendo Switch I’m playing Pokémon let’s go Eevee to get more Pokémon in my bank and I started Xenoblade chronicles 3 but I have been slacking off

Continuing to juggle several games at once, a tactic I’ve found is both enjoyable and efficient. This is very unlike me, but I realize I’m the weirdo in this case haha.

Playing Just Cause 3 as my big game, and it is a lot of fun. I was feeling the need to blow things up and…yeah there’s a lot of blowing things up. Much bigger game than I thought, I’m at 31 hours and about half way through… but then I’m not rushing the main quest either.

My slow playthrough of A Way Out continues whenever me and my co-op partner can fit it into the schedule, very fun.

I try to fit in a couple of small games too, next up is Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet which is some weird VN. I have a few more lined up as well, it’s almost like side dishes lol.

I also just have to start Immortality as well, thanks to Jesse’s review, can’t wait.

2 Likes

Just finished Psychonauts 2 and loved it. I knew Doublefine was talented but this is just on another level from what I thought they could achieve. It feels like so much love went into it. Can’t wait to see what all they are doing next.

6 Likes

I beat Metroid Prime and Wind Waker (Zelda) recently on the Wii.

I enjoyed Metroid Prime well enough, but I feel that the 2D Metroid games are superior. The lack of checkpoints in The Phazon Mines was frustrating. Figuring out that the Metroid Prime was an actual thing and not just a cool game title made me do this:

I liked WInd Waker more than I thought I would. I decided to give the Zelda franchise a second chance after playing Breath of the Wild, so I went back to my old Nintendo consoles to play the Zelda games that my brothers were into. I really loved how sailing around the world was an actual task that required you to direct the winds or call in a cyclone with your wind waker. Because I picked up the expanded wallets from the fairies early on, I was able to reconstruct the triforce (which required paying Tingle tons of money to translate charts) without too much hassle. Finally, I really loved the portrayal of Zelda as Tetra in the game. At first, I wasn’t sure if my sister was supposed to be Zelda or not.

1 Like

Wasted many hours on F1 Manager 22 and I can now say that it’s a nice game if you are a F1 fan, but as a management sim it falls short.

Essentially it is a bad version of Motorsport Manager, with flashy graphics and F1 presentation, but with an undercooked simulation under the hood.

Upgrading your facilities and car parts aren’t dynamic, you just spend money to upgrade facilities in rank (out of 5) and at the same time all other teams are doing the same, so you never move up in the ranks as a team. Same goes for car development, whenever I bring upgrades to a race, so do the others. So after 4 seasons of upgrading and researching as much as I could, both my Williams cars are still the worst cars of the entire grid.

The only thing that is dynamic are the races, when it starts raining the AI makes mistakes with pitstops and so far the only 2 GPs I have won with Williams have been due to this.

If it’s dry weather and there are no big incidents, you can bet that both my drivers end as 15th-20th.

I hope that Frontier learns from this first try and gives us an improved version next year.

I decided I’m done with Powerwash Sim, I put 30 hours into it, it’s wild that that happened lol. Was a very relaxing background game.

Finished Midnight Fight Express. Cool and badass game, the problem with it that might put people off is its structure, very arcadey and replay focused, the game starts to get real good when you’re past at least 20 levels or so, which doesn’t take long.

I now have Immortality, Tinykin, and Immortals Phoenix on my 2-3 week backlog. Game Pass started to overwhelm me with additions so I’m trying to regulate myself.

Just waiting on Steel Rising this Thursday. Have played through the Beta four times. Today will be the fifth time as im testing out the assist options to see exactly how I want to play.

One change I made was that previously, I was going to play as the Alchemist class but after playing with the Dancer class yesterday, I have decided to go with this one as the Dancer class allows you to block incoming attacks and leaves the enemy staggered for a second or two allowing you to get in extra attacks.

Just based on the Beta, this game is already at least an 8.0/10 on my rating scale with 8.5/10 being highly likely once im playing through the full game with an outside shot at a 9.0/10 for me depending on how the story and characters play out.

One thing is for certain - just like Immortals Fenyx Rising is my own personal BOTW killer, Steel Rising will be my soulsringbournenioh killer. :joy:

1 Like

I completed the Ghost of Tsushima DLC. Ultimately, it just gave me more of what is in the base game. That’s fine because I really enjoyed GoT and the AC games that inspired it. Sucker Punch really nailed the art design of the game, and the combat is fantastic on Lethal difficulty.

That said, I hope they innovate in the sequel. After GoT, AC Origins, Odyssey and Valhalla, I need something fresh from my historically-based, check-list open world games.

Beat tinykin(AMAZING), Immortality (it’s ok not worth the hype to me). Still trying to get through forbidden west. 13 hrs in. I think i am done and accept i blew 50$.

1 Like

After a break from gaming to tackle my reading backlog I’m back and about to finish Fallout 4. After that I will probably play trails of cold steel 3 and 4.

After that I will probably play a game on each of my handheld systems(Probably Xenogears, Bravely Default and SMTV) + FF6 on my mini snes. It will probably be 2023 once I finish with those games and I resub to gamepass at that point and start Pentiment and finish Death of the outsider whilst waiting for Redfall.

Add or detract a game here and there and you have my gaming schedule for the coming half year.

2 Likes

Still playing Elden Ring and honestly I already have 3 other playthroughs lined up. Most recent thing I did was fight Godfrey just before the Erdtree entrance and man did I get lucky in my fight.

Edit: Second playthrough finished! Totally had the mimic help out for the final bosses, I wouldn’t be able to win if I didn’t.

1 Like