What AAA titles should Xbox try and get on Game Pass for the First Half of 2022?

Held back on my purchase cause its probably hitting the EA Vault in March lmao

1 Like

90% of that list is incredibly meh… lol. :smile:

5 Likes

I mean Im just using whats NEW and has some dates. Not all can be winners.

aint that like late august now? No need to worry about it anytime soon.

is that game even coming out anymore?

unironically yes. The meme potential alone will skyrocket the game on Xbox and Gamepass severely, and if it indeed turns out to be good, then even better.

They have pursued a LOT, trust me. The issue is other publishers being unsure of what Game Pass might do to their overall return on investment. Only time and more big success stories will turn the tide on that.

3 Likes

Need this Chaos

1 Like

I feel like Borderlands should be in the service but I wonder if their relationship with Gearbox is strained

Good thing Gearbox is not gonna negotiate

Tiny Tina, let’s go…

Excited Sarcasm GIF by The Challenge

Then throw more money at it, this initial phase needs this high investment, waiting to gain trust will take some good time.

1 Like

Dice Borderlands GIF by MentalMars

dont really think Gearbox is the issue here, it’ll be 2K’s lack of any confidence or affinity to a service like Gamepass. I remember reading they were apparently pretty mad about TOW launching day 1 on it. Xbox don’t even own Gearbox in this case.

1 Like

there was a list of confirmed day 1 Gpass 2022 releases (indie & non) floating around

I really, really dislike gearbox… lmao

Ashley Burch is the real winner of H1 2022.

This 100%

We’ve had a few big ones like last year with Avengers and last week with Mass Effect LE but there are so many more that haven’t been added to Game Pass before. If the new ones are not gonna happen, and let’s face it, they weren’t able to get Scarlet Nexus day one, Elden Ring in that case is just mission impossible. But those that you mentioned and many more!

Facts!!!

If they had a big one(old or new) every month alongside the smaller indie games that would be fantastic. As great as Game Pass is, there’s always room for improvement, quite much so.

3 Likes

bring Monster Hunter Rise to Gamepass.

1 Like

This is from late december, so it’s missing R6 Siege Extraction and more updated release dates.

• The Anacrusis - January 13
  • Pupperazzi - January 20
  • Windjammers 2 - January 20
  • Shredders - February
  • Edge of Eternity - February 10
  • Total War: Warhammer 3 - February 17
  • Weird West - March 31
  • Warhammer 40,000: Darktide - Spring
  • STALKER 2: Heart of Chernobyl - April 28
  • Midnight Fight Express - Summer
  • Redfall - Summer
  • Scorn - October
  • Starfield - November 11
  • A Plague Tale: Requiem - 2022
  • Atomic Heart - 2022
  • Bushiden - 2022
  • Chinatown Detective Agency - 2022
  • Crusader Kings 3 - 2022
  • Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising - 2022
  • Frog Detective: The Entire Mystery - 2022
  • Hello Neighbor 2 - 2022
  • Loot River - 2022
  • Nobody Saves The World - 2022
  • Party Animals - 2022
  • Pigeon Simulator - 2022
  • Replaced - 2022
  • Signalis - 2022
  • Slime Rancher 2 - 2022
  • Sniper Elite 5 - 2022
  • Somerville - 2022
  • Trek to Yomi - 2022
7 Likes

1 Like

Haha , awesome dog.

We might not like the game, the prologue was great and after that mehhhhh, but it’s a AAA game.

1 Like