Watch Dogs Legion 4K/30fps w/RT on Xbox Series X/PS5

I’m legit surprised. 4K30FPS WITH RT is what I wanted for most games but did not expect in the slightest. Not at launch. So if it is already achievable on those machines, it means one thing : the next-gen will blow our minds !!

1 Like

It’s the sandbox that’s most exciting for me. Everything else is just bonus. If the variety in character building, recruiting and crazy wacky tone doesn’t wear out in the first ten to fifteen hours, I think this is gonna hit it off very well. A lot of reviewers I trust also seem to be enjoying this like Skill up, ACG, etc so I’m definitely hyped for this game.

I wonder if it could hit 1440p 60 with RT that would be better imo

2 Likes

That is what I am personally hoping for.

I think we could see this with the ML to upscale to 4K because if it’s anything remotely like DLSS we’re groovy.

I hope that rumour about Project MARA is true. If it is to be believed, then it would be the first game to showcase extensively ML upscale and RT in a big way.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see it in action!

1 Like

Which rumor?

https://twitter.com/GameLeaksRumors/status/1316342709368520704

If this is true, I think it’s more the case that Project MARA shall act as the battle testing ground for DirectML, and the results of that shall propagate across most if not all future games as a good DLSS alternative on console. If that happens, we shall be seeing 4k60 with RT on on console, something that is thought to be pretty much impossible at the moment.

1 Like

Exactly, it would be experimental and if it succeeds, it bodes very well for the future of the generation.

Lmfaooooo

1 Like

Oh that sounds really nice.

It would make sense for Ms to have a showcase game for their ML tools too.

1 Like

Watch dogs watch dogged lol

Aiden Pearce is back

1 Like

Wonder what will be the differentiating factor between series X and PS5 if both are 4K 30fps? Difference in the quality and amount of raytracing or dynamic resolution where Series X keeps a higher res at all times?

Damn newbies and rookies…lmao

I’m starting with Watch Dogs Legion in November followed by Immortals Fenyx Rising in December and then Assassin’s Creed Valhalla in January. UBISOFT BABY!!! WHOOOOO!!! LOL.

Are you playing cyberpunk too? I forget about IFR but that game does look amazing.

Think it will be Valhalla for me. Cyberpunk then IFR. Might even buy COD this year for the MP only…

Yes but not until the next gen upgrade so Cyberpunk 2077 is on my 2021 game list. I have plenty to play in the mean time. COD I keep going back and forth on. I only care about the campaign which looks good but I played 6 different COD games since 2016 and 5 BF games since 2015 so im kind of tired of them. The interest isn’t really there and when I played a few of them, afterwards, I was like, did I really need to play this? For most of them the answer was no. lol

If I have finish Legion with a week or two before Immortals, then I will probably sign up for Game Pass and knock out a few Halo games while waiting for Immortals. Haven’t decided yet. Only WD Legion is set to be the first game I play and complete. Once I do that, I’ll go from there.

I’m sort of waiting to see if I have the patience to wait for a next gen Cyberpunk. Also want to see what it actually is doing on next gen as it is…if frame rate is good and res is good then I’m not waiting just for some RT reflections or whatever. But if it ends up being heavily compromised I will wait.

Not interested in COD campaign but I always play the betas and if I can hold my own usually get for MP. Last few CODs I could tell straight away weren’t for me as I was dead within seconds and just on repeat. But this one is slower and more suitable for my rushing style and so I like it more…

1 Like

I’m waiting for the next gen upgrade for Cyberpunk 2077 for a few reasons. First, I want all the extra benefits of Xbox Series X, not a minimal little update. Second, I have plenty of games to play until then. Already have 3 games with a 2021 release date or window so im looking at around 8 games in the first six months of launch. This doesn’t include backlogged games.

Third, I will be adding Cyberpunk 2077 to my 2021 game list because of the upgrade as I want to play the full complete version and see if it can be my 2021 game of the year. 2020 is pretty much going to AC Valhalla for me which will surpass Tsushima. I figure just in case other games for 2021 get delayed or disappoint me, I know I have CDPR and Cyberpunk 2077 to fall back on.

Oh damn. I never play online as it’s not my thing. COD BOCW definitely seems slower paced than the previous games. Hope that goes well for you. If I do play COD BOCW, it’s only for the campaign which are normally good but when I look back, just nothing special or a must play.