• 50-55
  • 40-50
  • 30-40
  • 20-30
  • 10-20
  • 0-10

0 voters

I say 87.

Definitely think itll score between 85-88. looks to be shaping up to be an extremely solid rpg

2 Likes

Oh man… this is so difficult. I think it’ll be around 85.

1 Like

85-90

As someone who will be completely new to the Wasteland franchise, can anyone enlighten me on what to expect?

2 Likes

We shoud make a poll for Flight Sim and Battletoads as well.

2 Likes

Hoping for the best but I expect it to be around 80-85. InXile has the skills but I don’t think reviewers will laud that style of game. Hope I’m wrong though. That would be fantastic!

2 Likes

A long game. And heavy RPG mechanics. And a lot of dialogue. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How long are we talking? Could this be a good game for xCloud?

1. Critics tend to lowball these. Should be much better than WL2 on console.

Lets not blanket statement reviewers…generally the people that will review these games are the ones who already played and review games like Divinity Original Sin and Pillars of Eternity all of which were 88+ scoring games.

Outlets aren’t going to have the guys who review Call of Duty review a game like Wasteland.

Despite being rough around the edges and having no voice actors and basically being kickstarter projects. Wasteland 2 and Torment both scored an 81/100.

50 to 60 hours

40 - 50 hours. And I’d say it’s a great xcloud game… if the dialogue texts are readable.

Not my type of game, will probably never play it, but I expect it to score something like 80+ on Metafritic.

82 i think but, who cares scores??

1 Like

Yep, they have devaluated when you can personally check the game for 10 bucks a month via Game Pass.

1 Like

pretty much this.

let me try this for my self mister this game has too much water or this game should have an easy mode.

I’m honestly expecting 85-90 personally, but realistically it’ll probably be around 82-86

So hyped for this game.

High 80’s on PC Low 80’s on console