Wasteland 3 Review Thread |OT| 90% chance to hit

Holy shit the rave has started. Didnā€™t expect any less!

Donā€™t sleep on inXile. :wink:

8 Likes

So far itā€™s looking really good! I dare Say MSā€™s path to its roots as a RPG And Shooter powerhouse is on the right track!

1 Like

Good Reviews Brian Fargo and his team never disappoint 2 days to go :fire: :fire: :fire:

So hyped to try this on friday! The review scores were the cherry on top :grinning:

Told you this will slap :slight_smile:

Bugs are somewhat expected in such RPGs look at Witcher 3 on release. The complexity in narrative can cause issues.

To avoid digging through all the reviews, I need this info: Play it now on Xbox one s or wait for series x?

Yeah nothing to suggest that this was gonna be a dud. Sounds like a solid RPG experience alongside Divinity and Eternity 2 ā€“ which is a damn good sign for both the developer for the future.

Iā€™ll check it out.

1 Like

I hit one combat bug in 55 hours, must have been lucky.

Gears Tactics, Grounded, Flight Simulator and now Wasteland 3.

AGAIN, when you disconnect Microsoft games from the Xbox console, reviewers can review the game for the game it is and not through the lens of The Great Console War where most gaming media openly side with Sony and dislikes Xbox.

Looks like inXile was a fantastic pickup for MS and I hope many Playstation and PC players pick the game up.

2 Likes

Iā€™m looking forward to playing this in November. I will not taint the experience by playing it on 1S when the new box is so close

Congrats to inXile and congrats to all Game Pass subscribers!

Weā€™ve been feasting for a long long time and it looks set to continue.

5 Likes

Great scores. Wouldnā€™t have probably bought this day one, but installed and ready to go. Got to love game pass.

and people actually thought the game would only score an 80 :joy:

It appears that people who are a fan of the genre really like this game. All I needed to know.

Iā€™m thinking the same, but at the same time Iā€™ve seen it mentioned a couple of times that itā€™s highly repayable and that you canā€™t see everything even if you replay it, so maybe Iā€™ll play it now and replay it on series x.

1 Like

Same, but I have the One X. And, as I frequently admit, an embarrassing backlog. If I understood correctly in the reviews, consoles are capped at 30 fps. If that doesnā€™t change on Series X, I may take my chances on the laptop since my PC tanked on me and replacement parts cost as much as new so Iā€™m holding out for the price drop of the soon-to-release CPUs and GPUs.

Iā€™m so happy for the developers to see how well this game is reviewing.

My backlog is almost empty right now; this game is going to get my full attention come Friday.

What a great addition to XGS.

2 Likes

I should really be working through my backlog but this looks so damn good. InXile and Obsidian are great for Xbox Game Studios. This should also be the last multiplat/leftover game for InXile so full focus from now on. Same with Obsidian, just a couple DLC for TOW to go.