Wasteland 3 |OT| In Reagan's name!

Bryan Fargo is in there too LOL

2 Likes

Canā€™t wait to dig into this game, havenā€™t played any other Wasteland games before so this will be my first dip in the franchise :slight_smile:

Ahaha, there was a similar callout in the second game!

Wow great reviews! The game seems incredible. Lotq of possibilities. Canā€™t wait to play it in coop. InXile will be a killer apps studio if Xbox help them accordingly.

Never played an inXile game (donā€™t usually care for these types of game) but the reviews really have me excited about this one. The co-op really has me intrigued.

Any idea what the achievements might look like?

Canā€™t believe that Iā€™ll be able to play this at 5pm tomorrow, Iā€™m so geeked.

1 Like

So close now! Canā€™t wait to try this later this friday after a long week of work! Nothing more relaxing than aā€¦ gritty post-apocaliptic dialogue-heavy systems-heavy tactics RPG! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

CohhCarnage playing this on Twitch to almost 10,000 viewers :exploding_head:

Wasteland 3 achievement list revealed

After having finished the opening tutorial mission Iā€™m not sure that people who donā€™t already enjoy this type of game will be converted, but fans of the genre who donā€™t have to have top shelf graphics should be hooked in immediately, IMO.

Game is fantastic on PC but holy crap its hard to play on consoles

Also love that dark InXile humor.

The game is great! Love the tactical XCom combat, it is awesome. And the humor is on point haha. The possibilities seem numerous.

Iā€™m +2 hours in and Iā€™m enjoying it the hell lot. Itā€™s the kinda game I know is gonna be with me for hundreds of hours. Whoever thought on buying Inxile inside MS had a great vision of what the studio is capable. A bit off topic but I also completed Tell Me Why and loved it. What a week, no, what a MONTH for Xbox Game Studios.

1 Like

Jumping in later today :slight_smile: Excited!

Why is it hard to play on consoles? Controls, performance or something else? Most of the reviews were pc based so itā€™s difficult to know how itā€™s performing on Xbox.

Got a couple hours in. Very excited by what Iā€™ve seen already. This really feels like a Fallout/Xcom mashup. So much potential for dynamic gameplay.

Loving this game so much and Iā€™m only like 1 1/2 hours in and this is the first time ever playing a Wasteland game. The dialog and voice acting is really good, I canā€™t wait to play some more.

Okay I really suck at this game. I picked the father daughter duo and I canā€™t beat the second combat encounter on normal. I want to like this game but if every fight is going to be a brutal slog I have to retry a bunch of times itā€™s going to wear thin fast. Or I just need to learn to git gud at it.

Okay I just beat it but damn this game isnā€™t fucking around.

Got to play for a few hours last night, and it was so good. Playing on the XboxOneX and there were maybe 2 slowdowns during my 2 hours of playing.

Also, That last encounter before you leave the opening area was really cool, and the music playing during it was an AMAZING tone setter.

Washed in the Blood of the Lamb

I could only find 2 versions of it on YouTube, if anyone has any soundtrack details for this game, let me know. Canā€™t wait to play more

**Edit: Just found a tweet where Brian Fargo said Joshua James sang the track for them.

2 Likes