Wasteland 3 |OT| In Reagan's name!

Hi!

How can I change an animal who it’s following me for another? It must die or I can do something?

you can chat with them and itll give you options to pet, tell them how good ajob they done or tell them they can go if i remember correctly.

I loved my chicken :slight_smile:

1 Like

PC or console?

Playing on One S.

You have finished the game, yes?

To be fair, there are still some hard as shit battles that I still had to get around in some other way. I tried betraying the Gippers and giving Ronnie to the Machine Commune, but I couldn’t leave that fucking fortified fortress alive. I still betrayed them, anyway. Transfered Ronnie to my HQ and arrested Valor. Then ended up helping the Gippers anyway, as the Godfishers invaded, lol. I was happy to help, still, as the Gippers aren’t bad, bad people, they’re just crazy, and definitely as crazy as the Godfishers. Now the Machine Commune is furious with me, aha. Ain’t stepping there any time soon.

Yep finished it last week

I try to chat with them but I can’t. Low stats or maybe a bug? :frowning:

Select Targeting Mode (which on console should be L, the left analogue), and target the chicken. Press A, and I believe a chatting prompt should appear.

I’ve been working my way through Wasteland 3 at a snail’s pace, but I have really enjoyed the experience thus far. As an introduction to both the series and studio, it’s succeeding at making a really positive first impression.

The occasional crashes are an annoyance, but not a debilitating one. A good game tends to shine through bugs, and this title is no exception.

Finally finished the game, what a ride that was. Ha want played an RPG with such stellar storytelling in a long ass time.

Would post my playthrough but I don’t know how to add spoiler tags here!

Press the gear. You can choose either to hide details, or blur spoiler.

Hiding details should look like this:

Spoiler

Faran Brygo is awesome!

While blurring spoiler should look like this:

Faran Brygo is awesome!

2 Likes

I haven’t quite invested in this skill yet :thinking:

1 Like

Amazing song.

1 Like

This song is absolutely magical. Pure fire. I stayed deliberately in the area just for the song. And what an area…If you know lol what I mean…Totally love this song. This game is incredible. Imagine yourself with such a song in a big next gen Wasteland…I should stop dreaming lol

Big guns plus toaster repair and weird science with the flamethrower is amazing

Firestarter build

1 Like

Finally this beaut of a game is on xCloud! Been playing this afternoon, works great!

1 Like

Found a BB Gun, is it any good? Damage is awful, but it has 100% chance to apply Blinded? Might try it as a secondary sniper, I guess.

I got a corrupt save on my X1X when I load there is an explosion and I’m dead lol

Anyone get the Lancer?

Yep!

Quick update, we’re finalizing patch 1.1.1 and expect to release it across all platforms early next week. Thank you for your continued patience. If you missed the update we provided on our process and patch 1.1.1 you can find that here:

2 Likes