UK (England, Wales & Ireland) is in Lockdown again

I know brother and I agree this should of been done a month ago.

Good stuff man keep yourself busy! Best thing to do :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

Got next week off so yeah, Iā€™ll be ā€˜busyā€™ alright, unpacking the Series X and S Iā€™ve ordered and deciding what to play first on next-gen hardware - Gears 5 or Forza Horizon 4? Hmmm. Decisions, decisions. :wink:

Just a shame Microsoft Flight Simulator isnā€™t out on console yet - IMO, thatā€™s the perfect game during these odd times.

1 Like

Oh man trust me I think im going to have to run Forza first personally then gears not long after!

It really would be, lets hope its not far off from releasing

As someone who works in government, there is only one problem when it comes to things and thatā€™s people. Always the people.

3 Likes

You are deffo not wrong.

Today I saw the pathetic hashtag #WeWillNotComply

I have no idea what people think they are gaining by not following the rules etc

1 Like

Reminds me of my neighbours. People like that are why we are heading into another lockdown.

Mine are the same. Until I had enough and had a go at em :joy:

1 Like

Going by what Nicola said in her address, no. A lot of Scotland has had tighter restrictions than most of England thus far and going by them it has helped the spread, so we shouldnā€™t need another full lockdown. However, she did say if it is needed there will be more serious implications going forward. We should be ok for 10th up here though.

Oh thats good! Glad your country is doing well!

Cheers mate, itā€™s not great but it could be worse. Hopefully this lockdown helps down south and you lot can pick up again soon. Sadly there are still a lot of twats that donā€™t care about others and actively boast about not giving a fuck. If we do go into lockdown again, itā€™ll be because of arseholes like them.

1 Like

People never learn mate. But they will when its them being affected

1 Like

Here you go bud!

Thanks James appreciate the help mate

1 Like

Anytime!

Yo just a heads up mate the tweets been updated and you have to make payments from tomorrow not today! Just a heads up because the tweet obviously went out too early haha

Been down to Game twice today XSX for my daughter at 8am paid then got the call for my PS5 so went back early afternoon and thats done now. The only issue is my XSX on Access they cant confirm until Microsoft US speak to the UK arm to ok the release. But should be good for all of them.

1 Like

Good to hear.

In all honesty the one thing that will help us get through this shit of a lockdown is a nice new console to take us out of the population while we try to get the virus down.

Hopefully itā€™ll be orderly for those who ordered from stores. And Iā€™m still hoping that my delivery from GAME will be in time.

Ordered from Microsoft UK and have just been charged. Order hasnā€™t updated from pending and I can still cancel.

Havenā€™t gotten an email either. Good luck to those still waiting. Weā€™re almost there :grin:

Just had the email my access order can process tomorrow .so third trip to Game but happy itā€™s gonna be a simple hand over next week. Hopefully you get yours easy enough mate.

I agree in Lockdown this will lift the spirits

1 Like

Weā€™re in the End Game now pal

1 Like