Ubisoft working on Assassins Creed: Infinity

I would love a smaller AC game in a few years from now and then give me solid expansions every three months. That would be perfect for me since im not the type to stay with one game on a daily/weekly/monthly basis but a few times a year for an expansion, absolutely.

Since that AC game is at least three years away via Ubisoft so my guess would be Fall 2024, we’ll still get one or two new AC games before then.

I am not going to write off Assassins Creed being a live service game. I just hope for Ubisoft sake they lower down the scale of these games because while I love the series Valhalla was very hard for me to digest and it felt too bloated. I think if they lower down the scale and also use Infinity to give us location and eras across the world then they could have a hit.

Well as I said on the rumour mill, I was piecing together info from 3 different sources.

I tried to put it together as best I could.

3 Likes

Wow, what was that about? Sounds like something out of Mean Girls.

1 Like

R.I.P Assassins Creed

2007-2020

More like 2007-2024 since Ubisoft said that the game is at least 3 years away minimum.

Real ones would know that it was 2007 - 2017, Origins was the last one that dedicated itself to still remain with the Assassins lore and be an Assassins creed game at heart

1 Like

Bah Gawd

Valhalla and Odyssey took me like 80-90 lol.

Story or completionist?

Mix of both.

Odyssey took me around 120 hours for 100% completion. Origins was around 80. Same as Black Flag and to a lesser extent Rogue. I’m only playing the story campaigns in Valhalla, viewpoints so I can fast travel and Raids. Base game is just too freaking huge and more so than that, way too many gameplay changes for me that I don’t like.

With that said, I may 100% Wrath of the Druids only because it’s like 25% of the entire base game. lol

@peter42O I absolutely hate how fast travel works in Valhalla.

What do you mean? It’s been via Viewpoints since I started AC with Black Flag.

Like how you had to unlock half of them via passing by in the ports near the river.

Really? Haven’t even noticed that. I have a bunch of viewpoints that I haven’t synched yet due to not having to go to that area yet.