Time for some fun.. a Xbox IP tier list

Yeah I think AOE4 is ‘S’ worthy, it’ll do serious numbers on PC. Minecraft is S as well to be honest.

Controversial opinion time - Gears is not A or S anymore and is even more redundant now with the studios just purchased. Time to let TC do something new.

Thank you for putting some metrics to your organization! Most of these rankings look like a Picasso while inebriated. I.E. I’ve no idea what I’m looking at other than a graphical representation of something someone else likes.

:wink:

1 Like

Is tier S the best? What does it stand for?

Just in order of my favourites

I’m not cut out for this, I feel mean.

Mine is based on how important I feel they are to the Xbox group. MSFS is in S because Nadella was proud of it and it’s the first real use of cloud gaming that’s utterly impressive. Think they will be using that to sell cloud for years to everyone else.

We need some explanations guys. Personal preference? Blockbuster-potential? Genre to your liking? Backed by a great studio? Etc.

:wink:

Hope I haven’t made any enemies lol!

I’ve actually played every game on this list apart from Rage but the game doesn’t look that great to me.

1 Like

No, you made a new friend because KI is in S rank :star_struck: :laughing:

This may offend quite a lot of Xbox loyalist.

Wish there were more games to add. :sweat:

Which IP’s would you have added and where?

Sure you can handle this? Why not just add every game they “own”? And do the Tier list as S,A,B,C,D,E

Here goes. Yes, this list will be mega but would be Hella fun!

Bards Tale

Battletoads(Was refreshing, actually)

Bleeding Edge(F tier for me)

Blue dragon

Brink

Broken age

Brutal legend

Contrast

Costume quest

Crackdown series

Crimson dragon

D4

Dead rising series

Hellblade

Jade empire

Kameo

Lococycle

Lost Odyssey

Lucky tales series

Ori series

Pillars of eternity

PubG

Quake

Quantum break

Recore

Ryse

Sunset overdrive

Viva pinata

We happy few

Zoo tycoon

And also do like a top 3 you hope get a remake/remaster/sequal :thinking::joy:

A few of them should be added for sure! (Hellblade, Quake, Crackdown, Ori, Pillars). But some aren’t really relevant anymore imo.

Microsoft doesn’t own Sunset Overdrive or PUBG by the way.

Here’s mine. Please be kind lol

1 Like

Oh yeah, forgot sunset is Insomnic :joy: