Third party Game Pass library browsers

gp-logo

I rarely see people here at Xboxera mention the various Game Pass library browser websites that are out there, so I thought I’d make a thread showcasing all of them in one spot. If you know of one not listed below, please let me know and I’ll add it.

Day One is XboxEra’s very own Game Pass library browser, and as such it has XboxEra community integration built right in.

https://dayone.xboxera.com/

|||

Game Passport is probably the one I see referenced the most around the internet, and for good reason I think. In my experience it has the most functionality, and strikes a good balance between utility and design.

|||

For an entirely different experience, you can check out Game Pass Counter. Its primary focus is to display various lists in a slick interface. That’s not to say it can’t also be quite useful. Especially if you just want a list of games that fit one particular criteria, like “co-op” or “back compatible” or what-have-you.

|||

The Game Pass dedicated page of How Long to Beat is obviously focused on how long it takes to beat the games on the service, but it also serves as a handy place to see all available games on one decently compact page.

|||

Another place with a nice concise list of all available games is True Achievements, and naturally it’s also a great place to easily see the available achievement points and ratio.

|||

Game Pass Hub doesn’t bring much new to the table, other than a very minimalist interface focusing mostly on box art.

1 Like

I just use TrueAchievements Game Pass category/list.

4 Likes

I always use Trueachievements. Xbox Game Pass Games

If I want to search for a genre, I just go to “Trueachievements/gaming/Xbox games” tab and use the filter option.

Need to know if it has broken achievements, and Trueachievements is the best site for it.

2 Likes

Interesting… :thinking:

1 Like

Ok so yeah, that game passport one is incredibly impressive at a glance. 0.0

That gamepassport site has a very nice UI. I definitely like the ability to filter by game play time.

gamepassport is the best I have found, but I wish they used opencritic instead of metacritic, or at least used the metacritic score from the Series versions for newer games. For example, both Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5 won’t even show up if you sort by critic score, as the site is using the metacritic page from the xbox one versions to sort. Same with Gears tactics. None of those games show a critic review score.

1 Like

Here is another option. Google spreadsheet. I like it better than gamepass port as it fixes the issues I had in my previous post.

Day One is a product we’re making that is exactly this. If you join the Patreon you get access to it now for testing purposes :philwins:

4 Likes

Can confirm.

2 Likes