The OT [OT] - Claim your thread

Seems like a broad topic. What’s in the PS5 OT?

Not against a dedicated PS5 thread by the way. Just need to figure out how broad we want OT’s to be.

discussions about the launch from people getting, like stocks and trying to get one, general info about the console, games etc the thread will be when the console launches

like this one

D’accord!

Seems like a fine plan.

I’m still learning my way around here, but is there a place for not really gaming news like the link below? Maybe a dedicated thread for posts that aren’t going to need that long for people to talk about them. Or it could even be about random gaming adjacent products like this or the Xbox Onesie, the controller pool float? Don’t know that I’m the right person to create a thread like this, but didn’t see a good place to post.

1 Like

If you do such a thread, the title pic HAS to be the Xbox One-sie. Totally. :laughing:

1 Like

It may be more cake than gaming, but I think you could quite happily put that in the gaming category. Who doesn’t like cake?!

1 Like

Not that I could manage it, but the monthly pickup threads were among my favorites at other Era.

Would love to see that continued, especially with more Xbox swag to show off!

1 Like

Is anyone planning to create an Avengers OT? It would be nice to find people around here to play with

1 Like

Sounds like you both may have volunteered! :wink:

Oh, I’ve never made an OT before, but I can try to make it work.

Should I wait until we are closer to the official launch or is it ok to get it out now in time for the Beta?

Edit: As the beta is already out for PS4 pre-orders and will be out next week for Xbox pre-orders, I’ll post the OT now with hope to assemble a squad to play together. If it is against the rules, I apologize and kindly ask to lock the thread.

I used to love checking it out as well. Would be a lot of fun.

Because of overwhelming demand Imma gonna throw a Deutsch OT together, mkay? :innocent:

Sure. Know I can somewhat read it, so you’re not away from mod supervision. :wink:

:grin: I mean I’m probably leading the Geriatric Support Group anyway, so…

“Hi, my name is Hammer, and I have arthritis for three years now”

I promise to look out for those rascals!

1 Like

Has anyone done done Forza Horizon yet? It can also serve as the general Forza thread since FM7 updates are likely too sparse for its own OT for now.

If it’s taken, I can do Fortnite. It’s the biggest Sony game relevant to Xbox gamers :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Free to make a FH4 OT. And you could also post a FM trailer and discussion thread for the upcoming game. A FM7 OT is up to you.

On what might admittedly be a slim chance that the next Tomb Raider isn’t a PS5 exclusive, I’ll happily bagsy a TR series OT.

Would love to do the Fable one although it’s quite a way out yet!

If that’s too far out to claim then Hood Outlaws and Legends would be good, sleeper hit that one!

The Fable one is a little bit early @DannyEight other suggestion approved.

If you want to create a Tomb Raider thread, you are free to do so @jerem

not sure if it has been mentioned here or not but I think it would be great to have a thread revolving around content creators that are part of the community as a way to

1. get eyes and ears on some of the original content (podcasts, youtube videos, blogs, reviews etc) coming from the community
  2. a way to receive feedback from your target audience
  3. a good way to find people to collaborate with, being a guest host on a podcast or swap information etc for videos.

I would really like to share my podcast with this community as its essentially the exact type of people Im trying to speak to when I record them, I just know a lot of places have strict policies regarding self promotion and I didn’t want to step on any toes or break any rules or be viewed as spam etc.

1 Like