• State of Decay 3
  • Indiana Jones
  • Gears 6
  • Doom 3
  • Clockwork Revolution
  • South of Midnight
  • FABLE
1 Like

Huh? I think only Perfect Dark, DOOM, and Gears have been been talked about in rumors. And of course COD has been confirmed by MS themselves. And of course games coming out this year (Indy) will be at the Showcase.

2 Likes

I think after the store listing earlier this year its safe to assume Silksong gets shown at either Xbox or SGF…. Right?

3 Likes

Yep.

Perfect Dark, DOOM, Gears, COD, Indiana Jones, Avowed… already a crazy lineup

It’s likely, but it would be funnier of it’s a no show again.

1 Like

Hmmm. Am gonna make two sections. One for confirmed and one for to wish for within showcase.

Confirmed:

Cod Black Ops

Doom prequel

Avowed

Indiana Jones

Updates for Diablo 4 and Sea of thieves.

Towerborne

Ara: History Untold

Age of Mythology(However am thinking it is shown in Summer game fest but am not so sure)

Clockwork Revolution

Game reveal of Brass Lion Entertainment deal

South of Midnight

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024

Game reveal of Double Fine

Activision Game on Gamepass alongside a slew of other backward compatible.

Wishes:

Sega/Atlus new game

Capcom Kumitsu gami release date with another game reveal(Pragmata)

11bitstudio showcasing more games

Gravity Well brand new game

Partnership with a mobile game studio from the makers of either Kuro Games or Hyphergylph.

Square Enix games coming to gamepass day one.

Some of the stuff you have in confirmed is very much not confirmed / announced yet. Specially double fine & brass lion, and doom is technically not confirmed even though it’s widely assumed to be correct at this point.

4 Likes

If the rumors about Blue Dragon Remaster or Remake, KI2 and a Banjo Kazooie game being in development I will lose my mind

I know, but i feel like at least the Brass Lion game and Clockwork Revolution are ones am pretty confident to show in some format. Apologies for making it seem distrusting.

No worries

Grubb on Kinda Funny:

30 Games

2h (I assume with COD)

Around 5 Games from first party (Xbox/Bethesda/ABK) which we haven’t seen before

Perfect Dark should be there and will be a “proper look” not cinematics

Dragon Age Dreadwolf won’t be there but Dragon Age is (Edit: it got a name change according to Shreier.)

4 Likes

I 100% believe KI2 is happening but I don’t expect it here unless they plan on announcing it quite early

I think it’s years away

Cool, Dragon Age being there is unexpected but welcome.

Can’t wait for Sunday I’m hyped LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And Friday we have SGF to watch

so dragon age is getting a name change? I didn’t like dreadwolf anyway. I wonder if we see the remasters at the showcase friday or sunday

Very nice if Dragon Age is at the Xbox showcase !

How accurate is Grubb?

When it comes to xbox showcases, very accurate.

1 Like

I don’t know what’s posted here but here’s a post for ya:

https://x.com/steinekin/status/1798482822040338535?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

He’s Fabrizio Romano

How is that same picture the display picture for his watch?