The next gen consoles dont seem so beastly now!

Nope (as long as you have a spare Xbox “silver” account). I can run my home console where only my wife is logged in and I play a game elsewhere if I’m logged in. It’s how my wife plays Forza Horizon with me. Same process my son and his friend use to play co op games together on their limited gaming allowances.

Sure, you could look at it that way. I look at it purely from a price standpoint. That is which anyone willing to pay upwards of $500 on a single component is already very clearly an “enthusiast.” You can continue to ignore the actual points and focus on semantics but I doubt you’ll achieve whatever it is you’ve set out to do.

This topic will seem silly in 5 yrs’ time. xCloud will get top end server hardware beyond what is feasible to put into boxes that go under TV’s and the end user will just stream the latest games. They won’t even need to announce the change until it is ready to get the switch flipped on. The way platforms exist today will seem archaic.

A higher high end card? :smile:

Cool. Thanks! I haven’t had two Xbox’s before, and now I will have both a PC and an SX.

Water is wet guys!

Disagreeing with you is not “ignoring points”

Seems like you’re not interested in a decent conversation, you lack any diplomacy and are just intent on throwing accusations at me, I wonder what the next ones will be :laughing:.

What you mean?

It was a poor joke. I consider the whole 3000 line to be “High end”.

Yeah well that makes no sense. Its funny I used to think the XX70 Nvidia cards were high end but everyone thought they were medium, but if you think about it the XX70 range are medium tier cards.