The Medium is NOT a day 1 Xbox Series X|S launch title (launches on 10th Dec 2020)

This is rather disappointing. Not a long delay beyond what most of us expected, but still a shame. :confused:

1 Like

This was kind of obvious when they announced Observer Redux as a launch title.

How so?

lol not that disappointing tbh, especially given this could have easily been delayed to 2021. And November is already stacked as fuck so I think December is a good breather for this title which probably would have went under the radar during launch.

It’s rare a publisher releases two games on the same day? Wouldn’t make much sense. Plus, they probably needed a little extra time for Medium.

Eh, I suppose. It isn’t all that rare for a launch though. It’s a shame the game won’t be here day 1, but a month ain’t a big deal either.

There really isn’t anything that is launch day except Gears Tactics, and updates to older games. Good thing the BC is robust …

Still holding out hope for Ascent and 12 Minutes and Call of the Sea.

The Ascent and the campaign for Crossfire X are the last two games im waiting on for a release date. I do believe that both are 2021 but we’ll see. It’s definitely coming down to the wire. Either way, hoping they get announced before the end of the month.

2 Likes

Forgot about CrossfireX. We have heard basically nothing about it. I am hoping MS is holding it back as a surprise launch title with amazing tech. Both it and Ascent were last listed as 2020 iirc. But neither have been shown off a whole lot lately.

1 Like

Yeah, The Ascent hasn’t been shown since being on the cover of Edge magazine if I remember correctly and im thinking the campaign is 2021 but the MP for Crossfire X is launch or very close to it.

1 Like

I was thinking the other way around for CrossFireX. I don’t care about MP, but I’m there for Remedy SP!

1 Like

Me too. I only care about the campaign but without Halo Infinite MP, im thinking the Crossfire X MP is more likely at this point but we’ll see. Can’t be that much longer until we know for sure.

1 Like

The Falconeer

2 Likes

And Yakuza 7, plus a couple huge 3rd party titles.

Its launch window so its fine.

Lots of stuff to play.

1 Like

Biggest and best of all, Destiny 2: Beyond Light.

Close enough

Assasins Creed Valhalla Falconeer Watch Dogs Legions Dirt 5

Game looks cool, and Game Pass means I’ll definitely give it a shot! With my backlog and Yakuza 7 I doubt I would have had much time to play it before December 10th anyway :grin: