The King of Fighters XV is coming to Xbox Series X|S in 2022

Last week Xbox sold 6,000 units in Japan and it’s completely sold out. They would probably sell over 10,000 consoles in a week if they had enough stock. That’s pretty relevant.

1 Like

I hope there is crossplay because unsure if population will be healthy on xbox

1 Like

Until games start selling well over there no its not. In the long term who knows. But this isn’t just about Xbox. Its console games in general. The market for it isn’t as big as it once was in Japan. Theyre all about handhelds these days.

Samurai Shodown, Miraculously, is incredibly popular on the Xbox platform due to the performance buffs. Curious to see where they go with KOFXV on that platform.

I just realized KOF is being published by Koch Media on Xbox, while it’s being self-published by SNK on both Steam and PlayStation.

Isn’t that only in Europe? Maybe SNK can’t publish their games on Xbox in Europe.

The US Store Page suggests it might be worldwide:

1 Like

Oh ok I just thought Koch media publishes in Europe.

Good finding, yeah, it’s strange, Samurai Shodown is published by SNK, anyway the Xbox port of this game is confusing alltogether considering the lack of X1 version.

Might be something to do with them doing next gen versions on a different build while also being built first on ps4 and pc. This game was never in development for xbox one so they just decided to skip it and put it on series x.

1 Like

New Trailer and gameplay from Tokyo Game show

Probably on of my most hyped games for next year. Can’t wait.