The Disney & Marvel Games Showcase - September 9

https://twitter.com/nibellion/status/1559223803326173185?s=21&t=izTSAs18VVzOE4_Mdc-NLg

The digital showcase will feature incredible new content from Disney & Pixar Games, Marvel Games, Lucasfilm Games, and 20th Century Games. In addition to all-new announcements, fans can expect new reveals from titles including Disney Dreamlight Valley, Marvel’s Midnight Suns, LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, and a sneak peek at the upcoming Marvel ensemble game from Skydance New Media.

3 Likes

No Indiana Jones, Spider-Man 2 or Wolverine it seems!

Or…

Cant say im surprised

Looking forward to this. See what Amy Hennig has been up to and people are speculating that her game is X-Men which is fine by me and Star Wars: Jedi Survivor seems to be a good bet for a gameplay reveal and release date.

Hoping for more Star Wars news. but most likely not the news I want to hear.

Hoping that all of the games announced come to Xbox too. I don’t wish for much, just that please.

This is the first time Disney is doing a Game Showcase?

There IPs are worth such a game showcase. There one IP is biggest game on a console and one IP make a publisher look good these days

If they tried to take things under there control, they might become great publisher out there

Do we know how long this showcase will be?

Not 100% certain but im guessing an hour or so.

EDIT: According to Gematsu, the showcase will run for approximately 23 minutes.

1 Like

36 seconds

2 Likes

I guess Battletoads Season Two isn’t in development then.

So far I don’t think this show was necessary, but that’s just me. Good thing I wasn’t hyped.

Speedstorm could be aight? Basically Disney Kart.

1 Like

WB takes on Super Smash Bros, Disney takes on Mario Kart :joy:

I guess the Skydance game could be something…is that Amy Hennig project?

Well, about what I expected from the showcase

Yuck, that was terrible lol.

Why end on that and not the Skydance game

Mobile game the showcase

3 Likes

That was awful, glad I didn’t get to co-stream it.

4 Likes