The Disney & Marvel Games Showcase - September 9

So it seems the Skydance game has four Marvel heroes. Cap, Tchalla…forgot about the other two. Was this gonna be a SP game?

Awful.

garbage

Worse showcase that I have seen in years. Does the SkyDance game even have a title name? Also, it said four heroes, two worlds. I’m thinking a 4 player co-op game.

Outside of that, nothing but mobile trash. UGH. At least Midnight Suns looks good for those who are into turn based strategy RPG’s.

Didn’t expect much from this so cant say I’m really disappointed.

I don’t think the showcase was that bad to be honest.

I forgot it was today.

So I take it that it’s like the Opposite Day version of Xbox Bethesda in terms of delivering.

SkyDance’s gave me " game in dev hell and will never release" vibes .

1 Like

Or Sony moneyhat the shit out of Disney/Marvel.

I guess other content will be on publisher or platform holder showcases.

1 Like

Who knows with those mofos. If so, hopefully only for marketing.

This show didn’t give us much promising stuff at all, that’s for sure.

I doubt they would when MachineGames is working on Indiana Jones. But other Marvel/Disney games who knows.

Agreed. Concept sounds cool as does the time period but bad trailer, no gameplay and not even an official title. Oh well.

Which studios and projects do we officially know about that have Disney/Marvel games in development? We know about Black Panther, Spidey 2, Wolverine, Indiana Jones…

EA alone have like 4 or 5

I have not been keeping up but I’m assuming there are a lot of projects in development if and even more that are unannounced. There’s a bunch of Star Wars projects as well.

Could be exciting. Hopefully multiplatform.

EA’s will definitely be multiplatform. Most will probably also be multiplatform. I know Sony made y’all anxious but no, most will probably be multiplatform. Anyway, you know what I bet most of them will also be? mid

Blessing deserved better