The BC Thread (UPDATE ON FPS BOOST)

They did it for those of us who have a physical copy and will be hitting dat big ass ramp!!! into the next generation.

It’s not the only delisted/unlisted game that’s gone BC. Believe it or not they really do want to take care of legacy customers even if they can’t sell something out of it. :slight_smile:

Guess I’m going to have to keep the 360 around if I want to finish Afro Samurai and The Saboteur.

Looks at backlog

Weeps

3 Likes

I finally packed away my xbox 360 that’s been under my tv stand since like 2007 because of this last batch of games. It was more emotional than i was expecting lol!

4 Likes

Just seems a little strange to promote new BC games being available but some only available for people that still have the disc.

There is a also the fact that many people will have the series s and have no option even if they did want to buy a marked up disc copy.

Just finished Max Payne 3. (my 12th run; finished it 5 times on PS3 and 6 times on PC) and it still ruled!

Now I’m down to play 50 Cent again but there is no chance to get this game in Germany. Does anybody have a tip where to buy this gem for a reasonable price?

3 Likes

for no up-res, Fallout New Vegas holds up pretty well for being a 720p game.

3 Likes

Does Max Payne 3 have a res boost?

Been playing Fear with fps boost … holds up pretty good once you get used to the controls.

1 Like

60fps allows me to overlook 720p.

1 Like

60fps makes 720p look 1080p

Unfortunately not. It’s also just 30fps. Auto HDR pops tho

Lol it really does. I always choose the fps over resolution for next gen gamea.

That’s a bummer - still glad that the game is finally BC though

Yea it’s the second best version on the market next to the steam version. So I’m happy all things considered since I don’t own a PC anymore. Think I’ll start another playthrough tomorrow.

1 Like

I’m having an absolute blast with Oblivion and FPS boost. Only problem is achievements aren’t unlocking. I’ve done a bunch of stuff on the achievement list, but none of them have popped. Any ideas what the issue is here? Come to think of it, usually when I boot up a 360 game, a notification pops up that I’ve been signed in, but that’s not happening with Oblivion. Maybe it’s something to do with that.

Rather disappointed we didn’t get Fatal Frame or Eternal Sonata added to the BC program. I wonder if it was technical difficulties or licensing issues that prevented those.

I’ve been switching between Halo Infinite and Ridge Racer 6 since the show. I didn’t realize how dull the colors are in RR6 until now.

1 Like

Any chance of a BC sale in the next few months? I’m not sure how often that kind of thing happens but I’d probably impulse buy a bunch of things if so…

Christmas sales usually have a lot of BC games on sale.

1 Like

Booted up Max Payne 3 today. God that feels good to play again.

4 Likes