Tell Me Why review thread

The mystery picks up towards the end. There’s other stuff that got me more excited for the rest of the chapters where about an hour in I was originally like “eh, this is ok”.

how can I make a spoiler post? or hidden post?

Use the cog wheel and choose blur text

1 Like

SPOILER:

What was the mystery at the end? the person with the creepy face?

Spoiler: That was a big part for me, yeah. That and just the overall “what really happened that night, why did they lie about which one of them killed her”, etc. I also thought they built enough intrigue into each of the characters you encounter which makes me think there could be a lot more going on than meets the eye. It’s probably just me looking into/hoping there’s something more, but I’m very interested to see how weird things can get, lol. Edit: I also think they give hints that memories might not be correct, especially since they are “shared” in a sense.

2 Likes

glad the wait is not that long :smiley: yeah maybe something is odd but still I like storys more with a broader cast. LiS had that. I just hope it gets more creepy this face gave me some horror chills wait and see I guess

Buuut I have to say normally I did not liked episodic games but in a one week between break this has potential! You can start a discussion around how it will continue and the game remains relevant throughout a month. I like!

With gamepass games structured like this makes too much sense! Could be a potential way to hold customers into your service.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m ok with episodic if it’s like this. I just hope the decisions you make have an actual deeper impact on the story.

1 Like

Really liked the first episode. A bit slow but the interactions are very good. I did find both of the twists a bit predictable though.

But either way, Ms should buy dontnod hahaha

I think the Mad Hunter is key. We saw it in the flashback when Mary-Anne came after Tyler with the shotgun, and I’m pretty sure it was the Mad Hunter again at the police station? It must represent someone, be someone.

Anyway, i really enjoyed it. I love this type of game though, and mysteries so…8/10 from me so far.

We find out soon :smiley:

1 Like

Soo the first 30 min of the second episode are already better than the first episode. IMO. Will continue tomorrow.

Having my book of goblins theory be right and netting me a rare Cheevo was cathartic. I’m really liking this game.

2 Likes

Same here! My thoughts on the Mad Hunter too. I really like this game; it’s beutiful, sad and mysterious. Looking forward to next week!

1 Like

WOW the second episode was great! Love where story is heading at. Still unsure about the solution and eager to find out!

Bravo. So far

Episode 1: 6.5/10

Episode 2: 8.5/10

Sooo much better

I dont really care for this game. I tried life is strange a few weeks ago and its ok but I loved Vampyre. I believe that was made by dontnod and I hope we get another.

Finished it. I think I got the “good” ending lol.

Overall really liked it, but they could have ended things on episode 2 and that made episode 3 feel a bit filler, which is funny because that’s definitely the smallest game I’ve played from them.

I wonder if they have any ideas for making a series from this. The 2 main characters are so likeable I would love to play something else with them.

1 Like

Sooo glad this game is in gamepass! Would’ve never give it a try amazing game!

The beginning was rather slow and almost stopped playing buut it picks up at the end of episode 1 and is great till the end!

The story is very personal and I almost shared a tear at certain moments.

I suggest to try it.

For me a great 8.5/10 Might been a 9/10 but the beginning was a bit slow tbh.

It encompasses exactly why Game Pass can be such a positive thing. I would not have played the game without Game Pass but, because it sounded interesting and was part of my subscription, I played it for the 8-10 hours it took to complete and enjoyed it and moved on to the next game.

2 Likes

Yes it was great! I really enjoyed the fact that it was a very small, personal and ‘contained’ story. Beutiful scenery as well. More of this please!

2 Likes