Tales of Arise - Release Date Trailer (September 10th)

Yeah saw that as well. I’m so mad this doesn’t have Smart Delivery because we wouldn’t have to worry about this.

It probably does have some form of smart delivery, even though thps is a separate sku on series x, my save and achievements are in tact from the xbox one version, I was worried it would show up as 2 different games on my xbox achievements like on ps5.

Theres absolutely 0 reason to do a seperate SKU unless you’re gonna charge 70 bucks for it like Scumbag Activision and 2k.

I’m pretty certain the game will have Smart Delivery. Close to release and after the game goes GOLD this will be clarified. The only games that have a seperate Physical Xbox SKU are games that are Series XS only(DMCV and Judgment) and those COD/NBA2k games that are 70 bucks for next gen.

I clarified above that I meant isn’t a separate sku, and posted the amazon listing :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s the limited edition promo picture that has people wondering if it is two different skus though.

I’ll be in Day One on this for sure. Idc what releases around it, it will take priority. Looks so good! :smiley:

2 Likes

Me too, oddly quite excited about three upcoming Bandai Namco games, Scarlett Nexus, Tales Of Arise & Elden Ring :smiley:

1 Like

Thank fucking GOD Craptivision aren’t publishing Elden Ring. Good on From for not taking that publisher money.