Tales of Arise - Release Date Trailer (September 10th)

That’s what it seems at the moment. Maybe a one-time transfer from the One to the Series X. But who knows? Maybe they add support before September!

I mentioned in another thread that this game was announced for the Xbox One and was expected to be released in 2020, so maybe that’s why it does not support Smart Delivery while Scarlet Nexus does.

Looks like I was right then, how unfortunate… Hoping when the game is officially released you can get both versions in one purchase, will suck if it’s pre-order exclusive.

Weird decision from Bamco…

I hope the 60fps mode is still with a resolution above 1080p, that way it should still look crisp enough. Should easily be doable.

Sucks. Moving seamlessly between XSX and One X is a big draw for me.

1 Like

My suspicion for a different version of Arise might be because its a Gamepass title…but Xbox one Version only not Series X.

For an anime looking game? should be 4k at least. A lot of those assets and visuals are basic.

1 Like

It’s not going to be 4K 60 FPS I’m afraid. Apparently it has a 4K graphics mode and a 60 FPS performance mode… which is baffling, to be honest. They really should be able to do 4K 60 FPS.

I mean at launch no. Hopefully they can get to 4k60 in the future.

Wonder if it’s outside battle. No way in hell would you need to downgrade the res for 60fps in battle. Vesperia was like that on switch. If arise can’t run 4k 60 in battle there’s something wrong

This looks fantastic. Might give this a try day1.

The biggest reason to get hype is that the producer of some of their past games Hideo Baba is not involved in this game.

1 Like

Beseria was great. Shame it never came to Xbox.

1 Like

Which was the first game after Hideo Baba left for Square Enix. For me it was the first good game since Vesperia.

2 Likes

I think the retail version is a separate sku after all, well from looking on amazon, it says series x on the box.

Clarification from Bandai Namco would be awesome though.

They are separate SKUs. Both physically and digitally, the good news is that it’s a free upgrade at least. Same with PS4/PS5.

Game looks really good, definitely getting this! Also since I still haven’t played a Tales game I think I’ll have to change that by playing Vesperia in the meantime.

Tales of Vesperia is the only Tales game I’ve played. I liked it on Xbox 360 but felt like it overstayed it’s welcome after a while.

1 Like

I think that’s common to most if not all of them. Been a while since I played Vesperia so I can’t say if it was especially bad in that one.

My post was actually meant to say isn’t haha. Thet only have one listing on amazon UK for xbox at least.

1 Like

Ohhhh right, that is weird. I just checked and yeah, they have it for PS4/PS5 but only one listing for Xbox. It’s definitely been updated as well because it has all the pre-order bonus info. Shopto has both Xbox One and Xbox Series X listings. Yeah I definitely agree this is getting confusing and they should clarify it properly.

1 Like

Probably makes no sense to make two skus, if it has the relevant stickers, can just make series x users just install the upgrade, takes no time at all.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tales-Of-Arise-Xbox-One/dp/B07TCP7WJH/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Tales%2Bof%2Barise&qid=1619452030&sr=8-1&th=1&psc=1

For anyone else wondering. (it has recently updated on amazon)

1 Like