Street Fighter 6 announced!

More news Summer 2022.

Trailer:

EDIT: Decided to spruce up the OP here:

4K Screenshot Gallery - https://imgur.com/gallery/oDm128n

Some GIFs:

SF6_Teaser_Trailer_PEGI_4K_FIX_2 SF6_Teaser_Trailer_PEGI_4K_FIX_5 SF6_Teaser_Trailer_PEGI_4K_FIX_6 SF6_Teaser_Trailer_PEGI_4K_FIX_7 SF6_Teaser_Trailer_PEGI_4K_FIX_1

5 Likes

Really hate game announcements without platforms.

4 Likes

I’m just glad it’s finally announced.

Seems like that’s the norm for third-party. It’s either cross-gen or this only.

It’s extremely common with Japanese announcements for whatever reason. It doesn’t mean anything in most cases though

Pls be on Xbox lol

Yeah, no platforms announced just furthers my belief that it’s multiplat. Sony would be parading the shit out of this right now if it was exclusive (they’d also save it for a PS showcase).

And don’t forget about this too

4 Likes

Bet the input lag will be best on Xbox, which could trigger fans. Lol.

2 Likes

Here are all the pics I got:

Giving off some Tekken vibes.

1 Like

Ah, okay, this must be the title Capcom submitted to the MS Store. There was another announcement in here.

Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors

Night Warriors: Darkstalkers’ Revenge

Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire

Vampire Hunter 2: Darkstalkers’ Revenge (First official release in North America)

Vampire Savior 2: The Lord of Vampire (First official release in North America)

Red Earth (First release outside of arcades)

Cyberbots: Fullmetal Madness

Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix

Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo

Hyper Street Fighter II

training mode in all the fighting games

online for all games (casual and ranked)

rollback netcode

4 Likes

It’ll be great to finally have Hyper Street Fighter II back. The true GOAT Street Fighter.

So Ryu is the Chriss Redfield of the series. Getting extra bulks more and more in new titles.

Also… beards?.

1 Like

To be fair, he looks smaller here than Alpha, IV, and V. The beard comes from his first alternate costume for V. It was hugely popular.

1 Like

Was just about to post this…Nick saying the same thing.

Awesome. :neutral_face:

crazy they want to hurt the xbox FGC if they were to make it exclusive

And we have grubb disagreeing

https://twitter.com/JeffGrubb/status/1495639375601938432?s=20&t=WrGBEj0ZNvAUsDW3fN9hYQ

So really who knows, i feel like they wouldve just already said it was PS exclusive if it was

3 Likes

With Grubb here. The words of these guys are not gospel, this doesn’t automatically mean it’s PS exclusive.

Code Vein is a random example of a game that was announced with no platforms. Exclusive? Nope. It’s just something Japanese game announcements tend to do.

Sony would be painting their name all over this right now if it was “theirs”. Makes no sense to wait to do that.

Interesting. Thought if that’s really the final design of the title logo then that explains why the teaser seems indicating that the game to be full 3D and realistic-aproach on character designs and all.

If it was multiplat why not just announce that…?