STRANGER OF PARADISE FINAL FANTASY ORIGIN | Announcement Teaser Trailer | Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One & PC

I’m making fun of those character descriptions. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

It’s good that is coming to Xbox, the first non-DoA game from Team Ninja since Ninja Gaide 3, lmao.

It’s also good that SE is left being imbarassed about the showing of the game, being also a PS related game criticised by fanboys about the non exclusivity.

Perfect combination of things (japanese title on Xbox, embarassment for SE and a rumoured PS exclusive revealed as fake news as usual).

2 Likes

Oh, definitely. I trust in Team Ninja to deliver an awesome action game…

That said, the graphics are pretty poor and I’m gonna keep laughing my ass off at those characters.

The most concerning thing is that journous, even respected ones, never do the proper researches when random frauds on the internet claim about PS exclusitivy concerning any title in existence. If that were the case, the problem itself wouldn’t exist.

3 Likes

In general, I think we’re done with Sony buying up exlcusivity en masse. It’s extremely expensive and will only become more expensive as more and more Xbox Series consoles are sold.

3 Likes

At the very least, this shows that the Final Fantasy deals are on a per game basis, and it would be pretty silly of them to keep paying up every single time Square puts out a new FF.

2 Likes

Presses play…

“I only know one thing, I want to kill Chaos, I need to, Its not a hope or a dream, its like a Hunger, thirst.”

Stops video

Oh for pities sake.

3 Likes

This is what’s known as kino, though. People need to stop taking Final Fantasy so seriously.

People are legit mad about the non exclusivity on other sites, lmao.

5 Likes

Team Ninja’s gameplay almost always delivers so I’m not gonna write this game off but the character designs are so bad. I thought it couldn’t get worse than FF15 when it comes to character designs.

1 Like

This game in a nutshell…

5 Likes

LMAO

1 Like

Can we please get nioh collection on xbox at some point. Please

I’m going to be so ashamed to buy this full price on Day 1 as a token gesture to SE to keep making Final Fantasy games on Xbox.

TN’s only bad action game was the initial NG3 version… As long as the game plays damn good, I couldn’t care less about the graphics or silly characters.

You don’t have to buy games you don’t want only to entice greedy people to become even more greedy, you know? XD

1 Like

This game seems to be getting a lot of hate. But ultimately. It’s made by team ninja so it may play well.

Its going to be better than FF15 that’s for sure.

1 Like

Now that the demo… actually works :sweat_smile:, the general response seems to be that it’s basically Nioh with a Final Fantasy skin. Not that that’s a bad thing, people seem to be saying it’s pretty good and they’re getting hyped for it. Probably gonna be the closest thing we get to Nioh on Xbox.

Yeah No Nioh on Xbox makes me sad. Hopefully this game can be somewhat close to that.

Credit to SE for not bending over and giving Sony another Timed Exclusive.

Imo it’s more a case of Sony not bothering with timed exclusive for this, SE is a bad company, so bad that now instead of funding new IPs they are branching out again their own to other studios because they have failed again and again with new ones, lmao.

1 Like