State of Play, September 13th

Depends, a new Silent Hill game? Perhaps, but the Silent Hill 2 Remake that’s been rumoured or something like that - that could fit at a smaller show.

It could be.

How many moneyhats can we expect? I’m going for 5.

The last one was filled with multiplatform games I think

Don’t forget all those reviews you posted the other day too!! You need to clone yourself Jesse. lol

not all me, I’m doing a few but the team is working their butts off

3 Likes

Apparently Sony tweeted “big day tomorrow.” with the eyes emote, under Nintendo’s tweet. Buddy told me.

Sony just being nice for a change meaning a big day because of two big shows? Or they want to one up Nintendo? Take your pick.

Hoping there won’t be too many timed deals, if any.

I’m going with 7. Five of them are indies and others are Silent Hill and Bioshock.

The cynic in me says that this was a smartass tweet, it’s weird in the first place that they chose the same day as the Ninty Direct for their SoP. lol

Hopefully we’ll see some REmake 4 gameplay tonight and maybe more info later this week in Capcom’s TGS stream. Besides that I don’t know what to expect…I am confident that there will be some moneyhats involved somehow, it’s Sony we are talking about. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Maybe finally Pragmata?

I don’t expect Bioshock time exclusivity in any shape or form.

Yeah Pragmata! this is a possible candidate for some gameplay, I am really curious to see what this game will be like. Though I don’t think that a moneyhat will be involved in this as it was shown in the Xbox TGS 2020 stream IIRC. Maybe we’ll finally see Armored Core in the SoP too? the unveil/announcement has to be soon.

1 Like

I don’t think there is anything to see in regards to Nintendo.

They did that because it was before they announced their show, so it was simply a hint that they were having something as well.

3 Likes

It wasn’t too bad in their previous two shows I recall, so maybe this one will be OK too. It is however one of the reasons why I’m never that hyped for their shows, the possibility of having a hose dreaded timed deals which when it comes to Sony are not short either.

I don’t expect moneyhats with the exception of some Square Enix stuff.

Rather than being afraid of moneyhats, I would rather prefer hating them and asking Xbox for a response. Microsoft clearly knows about the discontent that Xbox community has and they are fixing it.

4 Likes

Alright, back to work, people.

But seriously, what do you expect people to do? I don’t know if Nintendo has copyright on their stream, but IGN only has the beloved God-send SoP ready and not Nintendo. Actually, it’s gone now. Odd. Anyway, well I guess I let news gather up to review.

I mean, what did people expect from a SOP of 20 min that was just announced exactly one day before it takes place. With Sony, you can see if you should get hyped or not by seeing how many days they announced the even before it aired, and the duration. If they announced 4-7 days before, it means it is substantial. Less than that, not so much.

1 Like