State of Play (July 8th) - Gameplay Walkthrough of Xbox Game Studios' "Deathloop" & more

4 Likes
12 Likes

Terrence Ross Wow GIF

I’m excited for more deathloop

5 Likes

Man between this lack luster State of Play and the Switch Non-Pro announcement I am overdosing of schadenfreude today.

Sony must have put a LOT of money into this Deathloop deal to be giving it this much attention.

2 Likes

Time for Xbox to announce that they have acquired bagels and steal the show

4 Likes

Honestly I’m happy with the All-4-One music video they put out today! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I don’t understand why they didn’t hold on to the acquisition announcements and GoT stuff for this. I guess they wanted to be in the headlines?

2 Likes

I feel like Sony won’t do a big centralized event like MS did at E3, but more like State of Play shows every months with a big game as the headliner. Maybe next month, there is gonna be God of War ?

1 Like

Maybe it’s to get it out of the way before a big show?

2 Likes

The pessimist in me thinks they won’t do that unless they actually have PS5 consoles available to sell so they need to pull in their late 2022/2023 game to motivate.

3 Likes

It doesn’t feel that way.

3 Likes

Yeah I don’t know… I would hope there is more for the PS-fans. Despite all the toxic assholes, there’s a few normal people in there too.

6 Likes

Yeah, there are plenty of good people too.

1 Like

I don’t think they’ll do that until they show more Horizon and give a release date

3 Likes

Can not wait to see more about the second most anticipated upcoming Akrane Studios title

3 Likes

They will both release almost at the same time on Xbox too, haha.

I don’t care much about Deathloop, but I’ll check it out on Game Pass.

This will be the first State of Play i watch with full attention. Thanks, Xbox.

1 Like

Well to be fair, it should be simpler to watch as it won’t be a 10 hour experience like the previous one…

4 Likes

Any chance they were saving up the Bluepoint acquisition for a surprise popular game remake?