Starfield |OT| You're Finally Awake... In Space!

Seriously made this hard to wait.

9 Likes

What kind of monster did they create o_O

15 Likes

Outside of the faces that definitely aren’t great, although I think it’s more the eyes than anything, it’s insane how good this looks

This is gonna be Photo Mode - The Game for a lot of people

It is actually legitimately good looking.

1 Like

Someone on Reddit said its more of a lighting thing and that person might be right. It looks flat often, sure, the expressions aren’t too great either. The only npc that had rather impressive expressions was the old guy last year.

They have great lighting here, maybe it’s a thing they are still addressing, but if not, ah well.

The background music in this part of the trailer too is so good! The main soundtrack is already so iconic, will be one the best in gaming.

2 Likes

So beautiful…fuckin’ hell this game will be bonkers.

Also as someone who loved the first Mass Effect for it’s sense of scale with being able to visit different planets for resources e.t.c. after seeing the deep dive of Starfield I think this is the Mass Effect 2 that I was expecting (not in that scale obviously) to play back in 2010. Can’t wait to play this.

5 Likes
11 Likes

What I like of Bethesda games is that I can choose not doing anything stressful and instead just enjoy the view. Often I’m too tired after work and I prefer to do a bit of Skyrim alchemy, resource gathering, etc. Starfield looks like a great game to chill.

13 Likes
7 Likes

Was I dreaming or I could have sworn I saw Parris with Starfield on ROG handheld tweet?

Hahaha. Speak for yourself Staffy!!! lol

I have FF XVI, Immortals of Aveum, Remnant 2 and Atlas Fallen to play and complete BEFORE Starfield releases. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You won’t be able to finish those in time. But you said you would wait for November anyway, right? Man, I could never.

You can see the Bethesda logo in the bottom right, it’s just the YouTube video

We’ll see about not finishing them in time. lol

I was going to wait until November but with Ubisoft announcing Avatar for December 7th, I have changed my gaming schedule to where I will be playing Starfield on September 1st via the digital premium edition and pushing all my Oct/Nov/Dec games back until im done with Starfield. Basically, I will have some sort of backlog going into 2024.

1 Like

Ah I see. Well the tweet is gone, so perhaps too many confusion spread around.

Welcome to the backlog team, haha.

1 Like

Hahahahaha. Having a few games in my backlog is nothing when compared to your backlog. Hehe. Plus, when Starfield releases, I’ll have six weeks to get through the story campaign before AC Mirage so there’s always a chance I “complete” Starfield, play all my other games and then go back to it to do all the other stuff. But we’ll see. Won’t know until im playing it.

one of us

2 Likes

LMAO!!! Technically, I already am. Cyberpunk 2077 base game and a few expansions for other games are in my backlog. It’s just very minimal compared to what I had in past generations.

1 Like