Starfield |OT| You're Finally Awake... In Space!

Starfield might have the leakiest review period I’ve ever seen lol

Well, obviously he’s talking about the Adoring Fan.

But seriously Oblivion has more RPG elements and depth in your build. Don’t think he’s talking about questing. Just guessing

1 Like

You know what the fuck to do! Sheesh!

1 Like

God, this all sounds so great. It’s actually improved while it already looked so good. Here I was a bit afraid it wouldn’t look like that on X.

Ah, that’s not too bad then. Still, I’m on blackout for anything concerning the game. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Last of Us 2 was worse.

Has Sony ever even Send PlayStation guy any reviews code before for their games? Imagine kissing Sony ass all these years, yet they never send him a code. While Bethesda maybe did lol.

Maybe that will teach him to stop kissing Sony ass.

2 Likes

Every time there’s a game like this that I`m desperate to play I have this tiny little hope that they will just release it unexpectedly early, and every time it doesn’t happen. Yet here I am hoping it happens this time, even to a point I will just try and start Starfield up on my xbox every so often, because you know, it just might be this time…daft sod ha ha…

1 Like

Those leaks were months ahead of the review period though. I’m talking specifically about the review period.

Has there been more leaks than that 40 minute video?

Well the Tyler McVickers stuff and all the other people breaking embargo etc. Not just talking about gameplay leaks.

1 Like

I think considering the level of anticipation of the game and the sheer amount of codes that have been sent out, the level of leaks has been relatively tame

Obviously the 40 minute video is a big one but plenty of other games have straight up had people streaming the game early

Outside of that the only real info we’ve got is from the Mcvickers dude and obviously lots of teasing wink wink iv been putting a lot of hours into this game wink wink

Unfortunately this is only week 1 and we still have another 1 to go lol

They kinda asked for it, sent it to every content creator on the planet and allowed them to say they were playing it.

https://x.com/kjovian/status/1694497469491458373?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

7 Likes

https://x.com/klobrille/status/1694708343947104380?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

12 Likes

My goodness, this article made me even more hyped if that was possible Inside Starfield: How Bethesda's “NASA punk” epic became the biggest Xbox game in a decade | British GQ

This quote from the interviewer that played the game was interesting: “As I boost to huge heights using my rocket backpack, the combat has the responsive freneticism of something like Destiny rather than Fallout .”

13 Likes

Great interview, that last line was funny

That looks very cool!

It all sounds so goddamned good!

2 Likes

That’s huge! It’s going to be the first Bethesda game to support it.

2 Likes

That maybe bad for me because I don’t like Destiny.

1 Like

You don’t like Destiny in general or you don’t like the gunplay?

1 Like