Starfield |OT| You're Finally Awake... In Space! [NO SPOILERS]

IT DOESN’T COUNT

can already see it lol

11 Likes

Reddit.com/r/gamingleaksandrumours has some coverage of the factions.

As for me, I’m gonna have to stop looking at leaks. Starfield looks so fucking good, I want to be surprised at E3 with more.

4 Likes

“Xbox bought Starfield and didn’t make it themselves”

2 Likes

It looks sooo good !

2 Likes

damn i’m hyped lol

1 Like

I feel exactly the same about it. For all we know one of these days a screenshot (or trailer) from a very recent build leaks and we see much more than this space station interieur and the astronaut. I don’t want to see that, I want to see it all during the showcase. The element of surprise is something great.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter

" GOTY only on Xbox platform " that’s what matters

1 Like

It looks so crisp, and this was a build from 2018… the game will look phenomenal at release. Starting to get really hyped!

the power of PBR!

Honestly, it was about goddamn time Bethesda caught up with the rest of the industry when it comes to rendering tech haha, these images look pretty cool tho!

2 Likes

Way too low. You expect 30 million people to subscribe to a service for AAA games and 23 million to ignore a major hyped release?

Dont be afraid to dream a little bigger darling

1 Like

7?

1 Like

+7 million playing at launch. +7 million in the day. Of course it is a lot. Starfield will sell a lot of Game Pass as well. maybe it can be more. but this is what i think now.

Of course im prepared to be wrong. We’ll See. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well, it probably won’t be on Xbox One which is probably a large chunk of GP subscribers.

2 Likes

In a video yesterday I saw a bit I had not seen before. Todd said it was a next generation game. Journalist asked if this means no Xbox One and PS4 at all and he said he honestly didn’t know at that moment. I think he said that if it can be done on Xbox One, who knows.

Possibly. Phil said Xcloud would hit smart tv’s this year and Series X blades are already showing up. TBH I expect Starfield to sell Xboxs, Pcs and Xcloud.

And it may come to Xbox One anyway…I still say 7m is a low ball.

1 Like

I agree. I really want XSX blades in xCloud by the time Starfield releazes because there won’t be a better time to get people to try the service.

I’ll say 10m or so for Starfield on Game Pass. Of course, there will be a few million at least that buy the game on console or PC because they want to own it. I know Bethesda has their own PC store front but do they release their games on Steam? If so, that’s also included in the few million that will buy the game.

1 Like

Yes, every Bethesda game is on Steam. They “tried” leaving Steam for a few months, but the pre-order numbers for Doom Eternal was reportedly (not official) so shockingly low that they returned to Steam. I don’t remember how long time it was between the announcement of Beth leaving and and Beth returning to Steam, but it was only a few months.

3 Likes

also the fact that Xbox games are constantly in the top selling charts on Steam should inform Bethesda that there’s zero reason for them to skip steam.

Im expecting… Oblivion with aliens