Starfield: Official Gameplay Reveal - Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase 2022

Bethesda took crafting and base building from Fallout 4 and put it into space. This game will probably be my next 500h game.

Thanks to mod support it will grow from 500h to infinite hours. :doge:

4 Likes

Next level will be creating your own planets.

1 Like

You mean your own Death Star. :eyes:

2 Likes

Somebody will make a mod for that 100%

Star Wars, Star Trek etc. imagine all these mods

2 Likes

This is going to be the game to end all games especially with mod support

3 Likes

Already a better role playing game than Cyberpunk 2077, lovely.

6 Likes

Ice Pirates and Space Herpes ā€¦ :rofl:

I canā€™t wait to use my Thomas the Tank spaceship.

2 Likes

Do we expect mod support day one?

The game has its flaws but luckily its been delayed, there will be much more time to fix and polish things.

Starfield is gonna be huge when it comes, so hyped after todayā€™s gameplay. Canā€™t wait to see and use Star Wars and Star Trek mods for it lol.

Looked exactly like i hoped, really. Bethesda RPG, in space. Not expecting full on tactical FPS shooter gunplay, but that looked fun, and think I saw some low gravity stuff in there too.

Game looks absolutely incredible. I can see why they delayed it though judging by some of those dropped frames.

Still, this clearly looks like Bethesdaā€™s most ambitious game ever and it has the potential to be one of the best games of the generation.

5 Likes

The best part of the delay to me, is the possibility of no crunch to get the game where they want it to be.

3 Likes

Lol otherera is spinning this game negatively its almost like they are upset its not coming to there platform of choice. I thought it looked amazing. Everyone saying the gunplay looks bad as if anyone plays Bethesda games for the combat lol. Cant wait to get lost in this universe i hope there are also ai on some of those planets with little side missions

4 Likes

You canā€™t judge gameplay from video, at least in most cases. You have to kinda actually ā€œplayā€ it yourself with a controller. Iā€™m not worried gunplay is gonna be bad, if it was enjoyable enough in FO4, the assumption is itā€™ll be even better here.

I will spend soo much time with this game. I think I will stop watching things from it now, they showed almost too much allready.

With that said, combat and especially space combat looked like expected lol. But thatā€™s not why I play these games so as long as it is servicable at release itā€™ll be fine.

1 Like

Gunplay looks a little inconsistent, where at some parts in the video enemies react to being hit and other parts not at all. Hope they improve that. I expect it to be at least better than real-time shooting in Fallout 4. I would not have minded something similar to VATS in Starfield.

I think we can expect more updates more often on the game now, like marketing really starting now that it has been fully revealed. Itā€™s different to Fallout 4 now, that game came out five months after gameplay debut, but still had a couple more videos I believe. Starfield is at least a year out very likely. Weā€™ll probably get a lot more.

1 Like

Yeah, I donā€™t need to see more though. I donā€™t want too much to be spoiled, I want to find things out when I play myself. I never understood the need some people have of hours of gameplay beforehand, I donā€™t have people read me several chapters from a book before I decide to read it myself either. People are weird.

If anything Iā€™d like more combat options other than shooting. Strategic options, maybe gadgets and stuff, stealth options, some melee. Youā€™d think that far into the future weā€™d have more stuff, especially advanced, to fight with hehe.

Gunplay is ok not terrible & how should the gunplay be? Bethesda are never known for their gun play they are known for their RPG mechanics & Open World game design

if you want the best Gunplay you should play COD or Apex lol