Starfield could be the best game ever made - it won't change how this industry talks about Xbox

… and she has now protected her Tweets :rofl: Screenshot 2023-05-25 185102

1 Like

She should not be harassed, but tweeting that as a supposed neutral journalist and then doubling down was not smart

15 Likes

None of this nonsense from IGN is surprising in the least. I still remember how a couple of years back someone from IGN was trolling xbox fans in the chat during the xbox games showcase stream. They’re just as bad as Kotaku.

8 Likes

Agreed, nobody should be harassed. The issue I have is journos love to lob grenades, and the second they receive push back it’s “harassment”.

18 Likes

I second this. Folks shouldn’t get harassed and journalists should choose to tweet better.

5 Likes

It’s 2023, did she not know what was going to happen? :smile:

2 Likes

Another small example - Patrick Klepek gave his thoughts on the Sony showcase right after it was finished, said it was a solid show, but then immediately takes a jab at Xbox about showing games too early. That’s the sort of stuff that annoys me, why can’t you just comment about Sony without bringing Xbox up? It just shows exactly where these peoples heads are at.

17 Likes

This is rooted deep into the Cultists. Hating Xbox is the driving factor, it’s bizarre.

4 Likes
6 Likes

She’s cool, hopefully people leave her alone after a short while.

3 Likes

She’ll take the long weekend and things will be forgotten about on Tuesday.

I love this aggressiveness… This feels really like the 360 days…

They really just need to nail the landing… Make that showcase the best Microsoft showcase in history…

6 Likes

Woman sticks hand in hornets nest and complains about getting stung! What was she thinking!? Also, no one’s deserves to be harassed, it’s just videos games people :joy:

Feels like too many of the big news sites are going the FOX New route of drama and lies for clicks. Gets worse every year.

3 Likes

Sometimes, people forget they are on the internet.

Xbox is just a punching ball now for these outlets. It has to stop or they are throwing whatever dignity they have left.

I’m glad there’s some kind of push back, because it’s annoying.

How many times they have to be called out, before they learn.

5 Likes

I guess this tells you it has to be Game of a Lifetime for Xbox.

10 Likes

It’s clear that IGN has a few good journalists and a few shitty ones. I know in which lane she’s at for me, jesus.

I mean… While they’re trying to say xbox has no games because reasons, the screen shots do look good. Kinda doesn’t work.

2 Likes

What kind of petty bullshit is this from Gamesradar? Fucking Sony doesn’t seem to have shit first party the rest of the year at least Xbox has a potential generational title coming up and a ton more before the year is over.

This is the kind of media bullshit that makes it more clear then ever their bias, but people will still deny it exists

11 Likes

Yeah no shit, it’s the 3rd place platform.

The sooner people realize that this doesn’t affect their enjoyment of the platform and move on from the awareness stigma the better honestly.

‘it has to stop’ you could also, like, just not be online lmao. it’s a brand dude no one gives a shit at the end of the day.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t even see this crap if it wasn’t posted here. I don’t need this in my life. It’s just so dumb :sweat_smile:

3 Likes