Star Ocean The Divine Force coming to Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One in 2022 (tri-Ace/Square Enix)

I have forgotten how to embed media on this forum. Those of you who have been asking for better Square Enix Xbox support have been seen, somewhat

10 Likes

Much surprise I have

3 Likes

Yay!!! :slight_smile:

Has Square Enix apologized for this yet? :sob:

5 Likes

Honestly surprised this is multiplat or at least not another timed exclusive

Do an outriders and stick this in gamepass plz Square

Star Ocean HAS been on Xbox before, but I am actually a bit surprised, with how Square Enix is nowadays. Just need to hope that the game actually turns out well, I’m not convinced this is worth a day one buy.

3 Likes

LET’S GO.

Let’s get Star Ocean 5 announced for a late port and let’s get Star Ocean 4 on GamePass.

2 Likes

Well like I said I’ll keep an eye on it. Doubt it’ll be a day one for me. Star Ocean has been doodoo for a while now.

1 Like

It’s gonna be trash and I’m, gonna pay full price for it to support SE games on Xbox.

Same with FF Origins.

7 Likes

Maybe Xbox will pick up the tab and make a gamepass deal

Shut up and take my money and treat me as a second class citizen SE.

Give me your year late ports and I’ll smile and say thank you, more please.

7 Likes

This is VERY unexpected, I honestly don’t understand SE business strategy: why port second tier (from a budget standpoint) games and skip Xbox with the bigger ones, who would certainly be successfull.

3 Likes

I’ll take what I can get at this rate.

2 Likes

Probably because sony moneyhats the ones that actually look good and have decent budgets.

3 Likes

Nice. It’s a good step.

Well 2 se games give me hope, this and origins,i’ll buy them… Probably remake and ff16 deals were made woth sony before this year where se seems to be warming up to xbox. The remake exclusivity supposed to end december, maybe they will surprise us at gsa…and yoship sounded hopeful about ff14 on xbox.

WHile its great, You’re talking about Star Ocean 6 and FF Origins. Both low budget games that will be lucky to hit 70 on Metacritic.

Having said that, these types of games skipped xbox one last gen so its a start. But I want the new Nier day 1 on Xbox.

1 Like

Vanilla SO4 is rough. The much improved Remaster never came to Xbox one bizarrely.

1 Like

at least their environment trailer without the characters looked rather good

5 Likes

Yeah something off about those characters for real, lol. Framerate in that trailer is rough AF too , but for all we know it’s still a year from release, plenty o time .

2 Likes