[Spoiler Free] Xbox + Bethesda Games Showcase |OT| Tempered Expectations Not ALLOWED! [Spoiler Free]

I for one am looking forward to seeing more Far Cry 6 and it shows that there will be third party AAA games at the showcase which im all for.

BF 2042 + FC 6 that is around 10 mins, 80 mins left for the rest

BF 2042 will take 5-8 mins. FC6 will take less than that.

BF 2042 will have gameplay segment(6-8 mins) and FC 6 will have trailer 2-3 mins

2 Likes

Just bring on tomorrow already so we can all be disappointed.

1 Like

So Grubb is doubling down on no Hellblade.

Despite the leak.

So YOU’RE SAYING I SHOULD EXPECT ACQUISITIONS IS THAT RIGHT MR GRUBB

I was just going to say the same thing.

Brushie said it was there, and Brushie has been 100% so far

So unless they release something after the show or a blog post…

He’s wrong

That’s the spirit!

Basketball Wives Agree GIF by VH1

Plus announcing a new 3D sonic with proper game play and camera, with levels that look like the renders from the film :). With no humans!

Sonic Movie GIF by Sonic The Hedgehog

2 Likes

I thought we were going to avoid having Far Cry 6 at the show because they already showcased it 2 separate times now.

1 Like

they got fill that 80 mins with something if most of MS big games are absent

gamepass day 1 confirmed

Waste of time if you ask me.

Maybe soon Microsoft could have an E3 show that’s entirely first party, but unless it’s Day 1 on GamePass it feels like a waste.

I’m glad they give it time but most of the reaction is “Oh I’ll get it on PC/PS5, thanks for the multiplat show”.

Hopefully all of the footage is shown on Series X.

1 Like

I’m TeamBrushie over TeamGrubb on this one.

Hellblade II having some kinda dev video “later” would count for the Brush leak I guess Grubb is kind of trying to cover his ass, or you know, make his info fit in with the Brush leaks.

Either way we’re not seeing Perfect Dark, Fable, 100%. Maybe Avowed has a tiny chance.

I’ll allow it if they follow the gameplay up with a Ubisoft+ for GPU announcement.

4 Likes

19 hours left we will see if it’s disappointment or nah. either way i will enjoy both outcomes

Would it though?