[Spoiler Free] Xbox + Bethesda Games Showcase |OT| Tempered Expectations Not ALLOWED! [Spoiler Free]

See, that’s why you should have slowed productivity weeks ago, so this week would seem normal. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I hope we get a cool “Booty Drop” wait music/intro.

2 Likes

If a massive leak happens a spoiler thread will be created. As of now nothing that warrants a new thread has leaked.

2 Likes

Lemme just bash this pipe with a hammer a few times…

I do think they should make one, if only a “speculation” thread were if someone spoils something it won’t affect the joy of a spoilerphobes. Us spoilerphiles often don’t think of them and then do it by accident. It is only nice for both groups.

Also we need a voice discord, so we can all watch it together :P. I wanna hear reactions! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Stand down on acquisitions… or no.

2 Likes

Far Cry 6 will be at the Xbox/Bethesda showcase tomorrow. I’m guessing a gameplay mission trailer.

1 Like

Well that’s gonna be a waste of time :frowning:

1 Like

Is that confirmed?

Not for me. :joy:

Was on the official Far Cry 6 twitter account.

2 Likes

Oh really ? Good guy Xbox doing the one show for every other publishers lol.

All eyes will be on them tomorrow, for better or worse ! I hope they will blow us away !

1 Like

Just saw it. Interesting:

https://twitter.com/FarCrygame/status/1403813203902148609

6 Likes

i mean what they are going to show ? hope it’s not gameplay segment that would be waist of time for a game already had it gameplay reveal

1 Like

That one has me really intrigued. The one thing I can think of is Square Enix.

3 Likes

7am my time, it’s gonna a long ass day then a quick sleep before 3am wakeup. Looking forward to the show. This forum is going to be poppin

They just had Ubisoft Forward for this. Jeez, another wasting of time and place for other games… :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

LOL I didn’t even think of that…would for sure do it.

1 Like

Why are people mad about Far Cry 6 being there. It’s a 90 minute show, this will be like 3 minutes max. Not like they’re gonna do a deep dive or something in an Xbox show.

2 Likes

Those 3 minutes can be used to announce the Sega acquisition

8 Likes