Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Sackboy: A Big Adventure and Horizon: Forbidden West are also coming to the PS4; firt-party games now cost $69.99 / €79.99

It has been the best deal in gaming for a long time, it’s just gotten much better.

5 Likes

$70 for Destruction All-Stars? Lol. Sony is no stranger to budget games. Come on now. I’m sure the developers worked hard to make an awesome game but at that price it will be hard for the game to find a community.

4 Likes

Everyone expected Sony to react to Series S, and many believe the digital PS5 is exactly that. They’re wrong. Sony’s answer to Series S is the fact they keep on supporting PS4 for years longer, for those who are not interested in having everything in 4K HDR 120fps and all the other catchphrases. I was holding out on a PS4 for the longest time, plan was to buy a PS5 instead and enjoy all that BC. But with fresh doubts over BC and PS4 getting most Sony games for the foreseeable future, perhaps a sub-200 PS4 is what I should go for after all.

1 Like

It would be a mistake if this is the strategy. Those individuals would have to upgrade eventually, and with game prices going up, a cheap entry point might sway quite a few people onto another platform.

1 Like

Just blatant lying from Sony that we all know MS would’ve been crucified for, especially if they also raised prices as Sony is doing here.

Mind you many in the media were not kind to MS when Booty announced that the first two years of next gen would be cross-gen all while Sony declared to believe in generations smh

1 Like