Soul Hackers 2 from Atlus Out Now On Xbox One and Xbox Series!

Atlus are part of the Event. Thats confirmed. What other Atlus game is gonna be shown? They only have 1 announced game coming out this summer…Soul Hackers 2

100% we see Soul Hackers 2 English trailer at Gamefest.

https://twitter.com/gematsu/status/1534012825261199366?t=M9P7JbY5u8eiy8-PvrCaRA&s=19

ATLUS has released a trio of music sample videos previewing the tracks featured on the three-disc Soul Hackers 25th Anniversary Music Album included with the Soul Hackers 2 25th Anniversary Edition in Japan.

Discs 2 & 3 are in the Gematsu link. Very… Abstract lol.

2 Likes

“extremely limited”

That’s getting scalped. And they didn’t even include item #9, the fucking game, on the image :joy:

Good news for physical lovers!

5 Likes

That was expected tbh. Only late ports get the no physical treatment usually.

Though I do wonder if Smart Delivery is supported. That tweet sounds like there will be separate SKUs for Series and One.

But we have to sign up for the newsletter and Atlus account. I already do both so I hope I can get it!

Sly Smile GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

IT might be Tales of Arise situation. Both versions in 2 discs. There isn’t a single Xbox game that has a one version and SX version as different SKU’s. Tales of Arise comes with both copies in the same box…but they don’t support SD…so you can’t transfer saves.

Thats the worst case scenario.

Also…$200 for a Collectors edition that’s much worse than the JPN version. I’m better off buying the Physical copy for Xbox and buying the Japanese CE for almost the same amount of money…and I can sell the Ps4/5 copy of the game to get some money back. Steelbook isn’t worth the extra 80 bucks theyre charging

But I will be pre ordering the physical Xbox version DAY ONE!!!

Thank you Atlus. Not happy with the extortionate CE…doing a Bamco there. But Happy we get physical for base game.

2 Likes

They are rare but do exist such as werewolf apocalypse game Warhammer chaos Basically nacons games lol they love doubling dipping

Theres a LIVE Stream for the game tomorrow at 4AM PST. Obviously full video will be up later.

Coudl have english gameplay possibly.

Theres also a site with 100 Screenshots

We have like city style map with access points it seems

This screenshot looks like you’ll equip the souls and they have levels of some sort

Love the images. Hype gonna be overkill

These are all Taken from Ps5 presumably or PS4. Hopefully we get Xbox Screenshots soon.

3 Likes

Love the artstyle, really stylish.

That’s way too expensive.

1 Like

So i saw a lot of the highlights from the stream they had. Lots of info though no translation yet. They go through the collectors but seems to be the JPN one. Theres a new trailer out too. Cant wait for the game

1 Like
3 Likes

Sweet! No listing of Play Anywhere I see…

Aahahahahaha they really used fucking Mara as the picture for this DLC.

2 Likes

Its up for pre order on the xbox store. But you have to search for it. Doesnt show on games coming soon

I would hold off on preordering because it may end up a MS reward

1 Like

I mean I’ve already pre ordered the regular physical. Not sure if 'lll get digital unless i can buy some of that DLC separately at a decent price.

3 Likes